The Hint into the apple.com messages

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I think it looks way impossible but if you read carefully th messages of this days you can think:

-Count on being blown away

-Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond

-like a backstage pass to the future

I am the only one that think that they can be talking about a wearable MAC?

Maybe

Think Beyond

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    xypexype Posts: 672member
    [quote]Originally posted by zon7:

<strong>I am the only one that think that they can be talking about a wearable MAC?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I am just not sure what use a wearable computer would be.. I prefer to sit in front of a huge screen in a comfy chair.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    How in the world do you decipher that to mean a wearable computer?
  • Reply 3 of 6
    david rdavid r Posts: 135member
    -Count on being blown away

-Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond

-like a backstage pass to the future

Obviously we'll be getting a time machine!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    dcqdcq Posts: 349member
    It works with the new one as well: "To go where no PC has gone before."

(Strange that they left out the "boldly" part. Apple is nothing if not bold.)

But it doesn't mean it's necessarily a wearable comp. Just something portable. mobile.

I'm in the camp saying it has something to do with the iPod. The name means more than just music. And some company is planning on releasing a contact manager for the iPod at MWSF (although its a hack, and not a native PDA).

<a href="http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0201/04.organizer.php"; target="_blank">http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0201/04.organizer.php</a>;
  • Reply 5 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by DCQ:

But it doesn't mean it's necessarily a wearable comp. Just something portable. mobile.

<hr></blockquote>

It doesn't even necessarily mean mobile either. Any more than being 'blown away' indicates a leaf-blower.

hmmmm
  • Reply 6 of 6
    shadygshadyg Posts: 64member
    [quote]Originally posted by DCQ:

<strong>It works with the new one as well: "To go where no PC has gone before."

(Strange that they left out the "boldly" part. Apple is nothing if not bold.)

</strong><hr></blockquote>

I suppose if not for brevity, they might have left it out to avoid being gramatically incorrect. Of course, "think different" is notoriously dubious and required quite a lengthy explanation as to why an adjective is indeed intended.

-- ShadyG