Lefty or Righty?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 32
    [quote]Originally posted by pscates:

<strong>Right-handed, but I do throw a Frisbee with my left hand. Kinda weird...why that one, fairly uncommon thing?</strong><hr></blockquote>

As i said above im lefty, but i forgot i thorw a frisbee righty! Maybe the Frisbee was some kind of evil social experiment.
  • Reply 22 of 32
    cosmocosmo Posts: 662member
    right handed

but i shoot guns and bow and arrows left, and play hockey left...however i play golf right (whats up with that?)

My left leg is stronger than my right.

I'm just a mess
  • Reply 23 of 32
    Ambidextrous
  • Reply 24 of 32
    Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I wipe my ass using my left hand (well, the TP does the actual wiping.)
  • Reply 25 of 32
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    I'm a sinister southpaw.

Almost all lefties are at least somewhat right-handed given that so many devices and operations (mechanics of things like doorknobs and so forth) are designed assuming the user is right-handed. Also, most people have some "crossed-wiring" such that they do a few odd things with the opposite hand.

My grandmother was from the last generation when they forced lefties (lke her) to be righties.

PS: nice link, Eugene.
  • Reply 26 of 32
    I'm left handed, but i use my right for the mouse.
  • Reply 27 of 32
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    I am actually pretty 'balance'

I do certain tasks with certain hand...

Basically when it comes to writing/drawing related stuff like holding pens and mouse (these two tasks alone occupy half of my daily works) I use my right hand

Other things, left hand.
  • Reply 28 of 32
    left for all but mousin'
  • Reply 29 of 32
    cdhostagecdhostage Posts: 1,038member
    [quote]Originally posted by Eugene:

[QB]Right-handed.

This was on my my.yahoo.com "health" news section for the last 3 days. Heh.

"Transsexualism, Left-Handedness May Share Origins"

<a href="http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011116/hl/lefthanders_1.html"; target="_blank">http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011116/hl/lefthanders_1.html</a>[/QB ]<hr></blockquote>

This is one strange story.

Right handed all the way.
  • Reply 30 of 32
    Lefty Loosy Righty Tighty
  • Reply 31 of 32
    Righty 4 life!

Well I hope anyway.
  • Reply 32 of 32
    Another sinister southpaw here.

Makes it very difficult to share a computer with a righty. But I'm used to that. What's fun is watching a right-hander sit down at MY computer and try to use it with the mouse on the left side and the buttons reversed.