iPhone version of A.I. Down? What about the forums?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
For me, I visit daily, it started a few weeks ago, then this morning I noticed it was still up but page 1 was blank so there must have been a glitch, bug, programming error.

Anyone know how long before it corrected/repaired?

What I want to know is when they will convert the forum section similar to the stories, you know where you can select your own text size? Nothing sweeter than non landscape mode with nice big text to read and apply your thoughts.

How dope would that be.

I also think they should cache the last 5 things you replied to so instead of copying and pasting, if you want to get your point across, you have a nice wheel that let's you select the most common or recent threads you replied to as well as some stock anwsers such as Apple insider Rules. LOL.

Paa eecc ccccc sssa (Peace)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    So know one else has seen this new iPhone version.

Or knows why it's down and for how long?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    I'm on the mobile site now (well not NOW, writing this), and I can read news articles.

• Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JupiterOne View Post

I'm on the mobile site now (well not NOW, writing this), and I can read news articles.

Weird stuff eh?

Would you mind posting the link so I can try it? I knew it had some bugs the other day but now my iPhone has not been redirected to it for the past several days.

Thank you.