Apple releases Boot Camp update 2.2

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Apple released a new driver update for Boot Camp Thursday. The update, which weighs in at 23.87 MB, addresses issues with the trackpad and digital audio port. It also adds support for the Magic Mouse and wireless keyboard.

Boot Camp 2.1 must be installed before running the update, and Windows Vista Service Pack 2 must be installed on machines running it before installing the update.

Boot Camp was a feature first released with OS X Leopard that allows users with Intel-based Macs to install a copy of Windows on a separate partition.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    where is my windows 7 support?? Im already running Ultimate under bootcamp, but need my drivers... although it has been working great so far.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    wplj42wplj42 Posts: 439member
    I am running W7RC in BootCamp. Would really like to have it work properly before dropping $$$ on the OS.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Apple released a new driver update for Boot Camp Thursday. The update, which weighs in at 23.87 MB, addresses issues with the trackpad and digital audio port. It also adds support for the Magic Mouse and wireless keyboard.

Boot Camp 2.1 must be installed before running the update, and Windows Vista Service Pack 2 must be installed on machines running it before installing the update.

Boot Camp was a feature first released with OS X Leopard that allows users with Intel-based Macs to install a copy of Windows on a separate partition.

Such a very amazing link!

Thanks you for the post.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    So I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, this update will break my booty, right?