Will Apple ever release a Bluetooth keyboard with numberpad?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
It would be an instant sale from me, anyway.

So will they ever release one? If not, why not? The wired keyboard comes in both flavours...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    unfortunately, I don't think so.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    I don't understand why though... Their previous Bluetooth keyboard (which was horrible to type on) had a numberpad. Surely the number of keys it has makes no difference to its power consumption...
  • Reply 3 of 7
    I doubt that they will deliver a numpad BT keyboard.

I'll probably pick up the mini keyboard and hope that it doesn't drive me nuts.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    They'll likely do the opposite thing you want them to do when it comes to peripherals.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Never! Apple never does things because you want them. Sad fact. I want one too. This is so anti-productive. Why doesn't apple see it in front of its face is beyond conprehension. Apple will give you features and then take them away. And bring them back calling it a new feature. That's apple. A number pad is as ubiquitous as scotch tape. I want a full size bluetooth with multitouch pad for chinese input. Oh well I can dream.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    hsrhsr Posts: 2member
    I think they will release a bluetooth the magic numberpad
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jowie74 View Post

I don't understand why though... Their previous Bluetooth keyboard (which was horrible to type on) had a numberpad. Surely the number of keys it has makes no difference to its power consumption...

Because that's what the brass things looks good and they really don't care what they peons on the grounds prefer.