Movies on iTunes in Europe

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hello everyone, I live in Switzerland and I was wondering if any of you has heard of any rumor on when will the iTunes offer movies in Europe and of course more specifically in Switzerland.

I hope soon.....and of course at the moment looking forward to the new products announcement in a couple of hours in SFO.

Thank you for your help

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by virtussino View Post

Hello everyone, I live in Switzerland and I was wondering if any of you has heard of any rumor on when will the iTunes offer movies in Europe and of course more specifically in Europe.

Good question. Is this ever comming?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thithi View Post

Good question. Is this ever comming?

Well it should....same time for the ringtones for the iphone....I know it's an issue with the copyright of the movie companies....but I hope Apple will solve this problem...also if they want Apple TV to take off in Europe...plus I think in the UK some movies or TV series are already available.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Hi all,

do someone know where to get news about video and TV shown in itune store switzerland ?

Thx
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Can you buy the DVD and rip it? That kind of usage is usually covered under fair use, though I'm not sure about the law in Switzerland.