Snow Leopard tool bar

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Is there a way to change the color of the tool bar in Snow Leopard? I want to make it like translucent black....I also want to make the drop down menus look more like the dock menus in SL

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Tool bar? What tool bar?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post

Tool bar? What tool bar?

this toolbar

• Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dreadkid08 View Post

this toolbar

That would be the menu...

If you make the menu translucent and set a dark background, it will pick up the color of the image below. So you can get the effect you want. You can't directly change the color as far as I know.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by talksense101 View Post

That would be the menu...

If you make the menu translucent and set a dark background, it will pick up the color of the image below. So you can get the effect you want. You can't directly change the color as far as I know.

Even with a black strip below the translucent menu bar, it still only looks light grey. I think they were looking for something more like this: (nabbed from deviantart). Not sure how they did it.

• Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by s.metcalf View Post

Even with a black strip below the translucent menu bar, it still only looks light grey. I think they were looking for something more like this: (nabbed from deviantart). Not sure how they did it.

yea thats what im talkin about
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by calvert View Post

Hi friends I have also problem with it like when drawing simple squares and I want to be precise I can type numbers into the Measurement ToolBar but when Return is pressed the numbers stay highlighted as if the software is not confirming my input. When I place a dimension on the square no change to the dimensions has happened.Are any sites aware of this issue? If they can investigate the problem and fix the problem it would make the software usable again.

Did you find this answer helpful?

Ummm... what exactly are you referring to? Are you sure you are in the right topic