23 hours to go!!!
  • Reply 82 of 273
    Where are the elevator pictures????
  • Reply 83 of 273
    olternautolternaut Posts: 1,376member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

23 hours to go!!!

Wow. After all these years. After all the naysayers. After all the doubters. After all the false rumors, spec predictions, arguments, debates and analysis.....

.....there is only 22 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply 84 of 273
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

Where are the elevator pictures????

Here you go:

• Reply 85 of 273
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Here you go:

21 hours, 53 minutes left to be stuck in the elevator. Will the fire department reach the stranded in time, or will they find a horrid scene of cannibalism?
  • Reply 86 of 273
    Ahh... back in the good old days - anybody remember "Way beyond the rumor sites"?
  • Reply 87 of 273
    Quote:

Here you go:

Thank you. I feel much better now!

20 HOURS and 24 MINUTES TILL LAUNCH!

God I hope they make it available world-wide.
  • Reply 88 of 273
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by durandal View Post

Ahh... back in the good old days - anybody remember "Way beyond the rumor sites"?

Hmm?? How far back are we talking about? Explain what you mean?

Anyways......20 hours and 20 minutes to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply 89 of 273
    20 hours

Considering calling in sick today... and tomorrow, too. What the heck, take the whole week off.

• Reply 90 of 273
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Flounder View Post

21 hours, 53 minutes left to be stuck in the elevator. Will the fire department reach the stranded in time, or will they find a horrid scene of cannibalism?

APPLE scrawled all over the walls.
  • Reply 91 of 273
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
    I must say, I am surprised today came and went without any silent updates.

Was nobody at Apple working on anything but the Tablet?
  • Reply 92 of 273
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!!!

I've got two possible plans of action related entirely to which cell company I am going to stay with and all of it comes down to what Apple announces.

MAKE IT GO FASTER!!!!!
  • Reply 93 of 273
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Olternaut View Post

Hmm?? How far back are we talking about? Explain what you mean?

Anyways......20 hours and 20 minutes to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the eve of the Sunflower iMac launch Apple seemed to be screwing with our heads by putting teasers up on their home page-- one of them just said "Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond."

Which drove us mad. Then, the Canadian Time Magazine jumped the gun by publishing their new iMac cover in the wee hours before the keynote, and those of us insomniacs holding down the fort got to fiercely debate whether that was a fake or not, and if it wasn't what, exactly, we were looking at.

Then, we were all bitterly disappointed because we had taken "Way beyond the rumor sites" to mean that Apple was launching a fleet of their own satellites and offering us free broadband for life, among other things.
  • Reply 94 of 273
    Quote:

On the eve of the Sunflower iMac launch Apple seemed to be screwing with our heads by putting teasers up on their home page-- one of them just said "Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond."

Which drove us mad. Then, the Canadian Time Magazine jumped the gun by publishing their new iMac cover in the wee hours before the keynote, and those of us insomniacs holding down the fort got to fiercely debate whether that was a fake or not, and if it wasn't what, exactly, we were looking at.

Then, we were all bitterly disappointed because we had taken "Way beyond the rumor sites" to mean that Apple was launching a fleet of their own satellites and offering us free broadband for life, among other things.

Exactly See here, for example: http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/artic..._In_MWSF_Hype/

Can't believe it's been 8 years already

EDIT: And even though this little thingy to the left is saying something different - I've been here by then, actually joined in July 2001, I think...

EDIT 2: Almost forgot about that one: ONLY 19 HOURS 26 MINUTES TO GO

EDIT 3: Beans. Spilled. Here: http://forums.appleinsider.com/showthread.php?t=106534
  • Reply 95 of 273
    17 hours and 46 minutes

Controlled leak or blunder of the year, the MH CEO is taking a beating.

Popping some corn now...
  • Reply 96 of 273
    16 hours
  • Reply 97 of 273
    kasperkasper Posts: 941member, administrator
    It's baaaack. I put it on the main page too.

Kasper
  • Reply 98 of 273
    vineavinea Posts: 5,585member
    So what are the expected good live-blog sites for this event?

Anyone going to try a video feed again? I think the last time someone tried it was an epic fail.
  • Reply 99 of 273
    14 Hours
  • Reply 100 of 273
    Quote:

LOL! I'm hoping that Steve Jobs gets sick and tired of the pathetic performance and pricing of the US carriers and decides to launch of fleet of satellites indeed!

OH yeah, 13 hours and 55 minutes to go!!!