Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaHarder View Post

[CENTER][/CENTER]

lets talk in a yr asshole
  • Reply 102 of 110
    brucepbrucep Posts: 2,823member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Boogerman2000 View Post

I have multitasking enabled on my iphone(s) as well as a bevy of other non Apple approved(Cydia)applications running natively and they all perform efficiently and add tremendous functionality to the device without affecting the battery or the processor.

The ipad is MORE than capable of multitasking, however it doesn't fall within Steve's vision, nor does Flash. I am now doubtful that we will see true multitasking in 4.0 and that worries me. I think by now it's pretty clear we will never see Flash either device.

multi tasking takes place in the back ground right now on all apple devices

true multi tasking will be here soon with 2 or 3 gpu chip designs and mega farms and mega fiber being lit

2014 may be the year when you watch a streamed movie while talking on the phone

while rendering 60 photos and uplinking the same photos to the clouds .

flash slows us all down ..
  • Reply 103 of 110
    vinney57vinney57 Posts: 1,162member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PaulMJohnson View Post

That's not very nice, I don't think he was playing stupid at all - I couldn't imagine what would be done on set of a TV show with a tablet. I assumed the actors learned the script.

I'm not a nice person. Your ignorance is not my problem.
  • Reply 104 of 110
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by vinney57 View Post

I'm not a nice person. Your ignorance is not my problem.

Wow, that's impressive.
  • Reply 105 of 110
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by vinney57 View Post

OK. I realise you are playing stupid just to wind me up but I'll give you one for free - try reading a full page of script in portrait mode on a laptop; while standing up, in a field. Now flick to the new revisions on page 20 and hand it across to 'the talent' to have a quick look; now.........

Actually, I wasn't trying to wind anyone up, I was asking a question to find out what use this thing could have. Thanks for the freebie though, generous today huh?
  • Reply 106 of 110
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by steviet02 View Post

Actually, I wasn't trying to wind anyone up, I was asking a question to find out what use this thing could have. Thanks for the freebie though, generous today huh?

My thoughts exactly.

It always impresses me how tough some people seem to think they are on the internet!
  • Reply 107 of 110
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PaulMJohnson View Post

Wow, that's impressive.

hey he just watched a climt east wood movie !! vinnie is one bad dude >> watch out !!!

all joking aside vinnie having a bad hair day

or his pad fell down

forgive him

peace 9
  • Reply 108 of 110
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

I am very simmered-down, thanks.

I have a slight issue with 'talk-is-cheap' kind of posts.

i have kept every bit of every electronic device since day one

including dozens of chargers and cords wires lap tops tvs on and on

one day in staten island i hope to fing a green place to give all this toxic junk to

in the hope that it is properly re cycled

i applaud you concerrn

the picture of 8 yr old kids mining old laptops makes me sick

and apple is almost 100 percent cradle to grave

ALMOSTY
  • Reply 110 of 110
    This is going to be HUGE! Maybe not this year or next year, but very soon. Why all the hate? I see this as my portable entertainment device. People will actually look forward to the "Hurry Up and Wait" things that modern life entails (DMV, Post Office, Doctor's Office, all kinds of things. As for portability----I already carry a purse so it will fit into my lifestyle perfectly. Can't Wait!

I predict that a lot of Income Tax Refunds (timely) will be spent at Apple and this will be the "must have" item next Christmas.

The other thing, I'm a woman and have no problem with the name. GROW UP! iPad makes perfect sense, it's short the "i" tells you its from Apple or at least Apple related, its PERF!