How do I get my ipod nano to sync song from itunes library?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Today when syncing my ipod, I received a message saying that a certain song was not being copied to my ipod because it could not play it. This certain song has been in my library for awhile and I had previously had it on my ipod and was able to play it. I can still play it in the library. Today, when syncing, this song was removed from my ipod. How do I get it back onto my ipod?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    I guess this song in your ipod were not bought from itunes, so you can't directly sync ipod with itunes escaping to be deleted.

Since this song has already been deleted, you can't get it with ipod or itunes.

I suggest you transfer your files from ipod to itunes with some program next time, as for me, i always use ipod transfer for mac to do this job, working pretty well.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ithini View Post

I guess this song in your ipod were not bought from itunes, so you can't directly sync ipod with itunes escaping to be deleted.

Since this song has already been deleted, you can't get it with ipod or itunes.

I suggest you transfer your files from ipod to itunes with some program next time, as for me, i always use ipod transfer for mac to do this job, working pretty well.

hi guy,i will try to do it. thank you so much.