Photo of Apple's next-generation iPhone in the wild - sources

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 112
    aizmovaizmov Posts: 989member
    I'll be getting the new iPhone and iPad. Can't wait!!!

Hopefully at some point in the future Apple will use its own SoC for Macs.

Any idea about a Mac mini update? I'll be getting one around April or May.
  • Reply 102 of 112
    It will be interesting if apple spend some time on the camera functionality, and also a subscription package similar in thinking to the ipad would be a real bonus. If one could buy an ipod at a better price, unblocked with choice of vendor and an all in subscription price it would be great.
  • Reply 103 of 112
    ivan.rnn01ivan.rnn01 Posts: 1,822member
    Now artists are stretching that picture of no-name LED display in its test mount, placed near an emulator.

That's what they call creativity.

Ptooie, ptooie, ptooie!
  • Reply 104 of 112
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gazoobee View Post

It's very very close though. Stupid thing to say on Jobs' part.

What he's actually saying is that the chips "don't use a small amount of power." The implication could easily be that instead they use a lot of power, (although it's not explicitly stated as you say).

This is coming from the nation that says "could care less" when they mean directly the opposite.

You could take it that Jobs means the chips use less than hardly any power, but it's a clunky way of saying it whatever he means.
  • Reply 105 of 112
    the bezel fitted doesnt really suggest camera, it just symmetrical so the home button is available whatever way you put the ipad into it.

cheaper for production too, to make things symmetrical
  • Reply 106 of 112
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by red_skittles View Post

That's a lovely rendering. As others have stated, the 'Home' button would no doubt remain as it is on the current iPhone, however, the rest of the design looks great. I love the matte backing and the titanium coloured bezel. Lets hope Jonathan Ive sees it. No doubt the author of the image would have emailed it to him.
  • Reply 107 of 112
    No Sandau, that's the TOP SECRET iTRAY it's sitting on. the photo was obviously taken by an iCAM, formerly known as a QuickTake 100. hahah
  • Reply 108 of 112
    awesome mock!
  • Reply 109 of 112
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by reliason View Post

I have seen better quality, more iluminating photo's of Big Foot.

I saw Bigfoot once. 1951, back in Sequoia National Park. Had a foot on him thirty-seven inches, heel to toe. It made a sound I would not want to hear twice in my life.
  • Reply 110 of 112
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by knightlie View Post

This is coming from the nation that says "could care less" when they mean directly the opposite.

You could take it that Jobs means the chips use less than hardly any power, but it's a clunky way of saying it whatever he means.

Well look, irregardless of whether it's right, I could care less.
  • Reply 111 of 112
    Wouldn't it be great if Steve Jobs, when he announced iPhone 4, said something like: "This iPhone got flash... ...light!" It wouldn't be grammatically correct but, you know, fun.