What makes Apple different design or quality?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
People are running out for an Apple gadget! When I search on any online stores there are hundreds of bids on Apple gadgets. What do you think about this? Is it because of their unique design or is it because theya have higher quality than other brands?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 13
    buddhabuddha Posts: 386member
    les deux.
  • Reply 2 of 13
    herbapouherbapou Posts: 2,228member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by buddha View Post

les deux.

Indeed, both

On the other hand, they want to control everything too much with there single store. Would you live in world that has only one store? Welcome to I set the content I want for the price I want and I sell it to who I want... and your going to loved it
  • Reply 3 of 13
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    I can play any content I want from any source on my MacBook and convert the content for my iPhone.

What the hell are you on about?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by herbapou View Post

Indeed, both

On the other hand, they want to control everything too much with there single store. Would you live in world that has only one store? Welcome to I set the content I want for the price I want and I sell it to who I want... and your going to loved it

• Reply 4 of 13
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

I can play any content I want from any source on my MacBook and convert the content for my iPhone.

What the hell are you on about?

Yes and I can hack the crap out of my AppleTV and play anything I want on it. But if I want to stay legal, Itunes is my ONLY choice...

Ipad is going to be just like AppleTV, if you want to legally buy something on it, you will be force to used Itunes. Why do you thing they dont support flash... hello hulu
  • Reply 5 of 13
    I thought HULU was making the switch to HTML5?
  • Reply 6 of 13
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stevegmu View Post

Yes, in years...
  • Reply 7 of 13
    Quote:

Yes, in years...

I guarantee by launch day there will be a HULU app for the iPad, just like YouTube, the NY Times, and countless others who want their content available for the iPad.
  • Reply 8 of 13
    Quote:

I guarantee by launch day there will be a HULU app for the iPad, just like YouTube, the NY Times, and countless others who want their content available for the iPad.

Well I sure hope so. The funny thing is you still have to buy your Hulu app on the... AppleStore.
  • Reply 9 of 13
    Quote:

Well I sure hope so. The funny thing is you still have to buy your Hulu app on the... AppleStore.

It will probably be a free app, but I heard a rumor HULU wants to start charging for content, though.
  • Reply 10 of 13
    Quote:

It will probably be a free app, but I heard a rumor HULU wants to start charging for content, though.

Well, its going to very interesting to see if Apple is going to let hulu build an app for the Ipad while they are trying to sell you the same shows on itunes... to be continued. You do realize Apple need to approuved any apps that runs on there device right? I am telling you, Apple wants to much control
  • Reply 11 of 13
    Quote:

Well, its going to very interesting to see if Apple is going to let hulu build an app for the Ipad while they are trying to sell you the same shows on itunes... to be continued. You do realize Apple need to approuved any apps that runs on there device right? I am telling you, Apple wants to much control

HULU is riddled with ads and generally older content. I doubt they would take much business away from iTunes. The content would also most likely just be streaming, rather than download and save.
  • Reply 12 of 13
    benroethigbenroethig Posts: 2,782member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aroshu123 View Post

People are running out for an Apple gadget! When I search on any online stores there are hundreds of bids on Apple gadgets. What do you think about this? Is it because of their unique design or is it because theya have higher quality than other brands?

A little bit of that, a little bit of the cult of Apple.

Quote:

Its in beta, but there's things that the HTML5 version can't do yet, like full screen. There's also two competing video formats with Apple getting behind H.264 and mozilla supporting theora and the biggest reason why you won't see amajor switch to HTML5 anytime soon, internet explorer doesn't support it at all.
  • Reply 13 of 13
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Generally speaking it's attention to detail and a never ending strive for excellence.