"MacBook Pro refresh imminent, SKUs dropped from Best Buy systems"

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
check it out....

http://www.tuaw.com/2010/02/08/rumor...from-best-buy/

In the world of retail computer sales, nothing is quite so deterministic as the disappearance of model SKUs (stock keeping units, store jargon for "the numbers that correspond to the widgets we sell, and how we track our inventory and sales") from a chain's price list or database system. When that happens, no additional orders can be placed for the deleted item(s), and it's a pretty safe bet that something new is right around the corner.

Dovetailing nicely with the rumor I noted early Saturday morning regarding benchmark results showing up for a mystery MacBook Pro, we now have a tip that existing MacBook Pro SKUs have been deleted from Best Buy's sales system. The picture above shows the screen display for the 13" model, no longer orderable. It's now dramatically more likely that we'll see new MacBook Pro models in the immediate future -- possibly as early as this Tuesday, just in time for Apple to show them off on the Macworld Expo show fl--

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    kalikali Posts: 634member
    I now have access to Apple's updated page. The new MBP is here, and guess what ?

... It's just a minor speed bump with a lower price tag !

DOH !
  • Reply 2 of 4
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kali View Post

I now have access to Apple's updated page. The new MBP is here, and guess what ?

DOH !

WHERE ARE THE SCREENSHOTS please post details and so on as much as you can pleassseee Apple Store still down
  • Reply 3 of 4
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kali View Post

DOH !

STORE BACK UP. WHAT are you talking about
  • Reply 4 of 4
    intenseintense Posts: 106member
    black macbook ?! :-p

just kidding