.Mac

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Great News!!!!

.Mac with all its cool stuff will be available for the iPad!

Mail

100 GB Internet Storage

Etc.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RussellSakay View Post

Great News!!!!

.Mac with all its cool stuff will be available for the iPad!

Mail

100 GB Internet Storage

Etc.

I hope so or I want my money back.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hmurchison View Post

I hope so or I want my money back.

The clerk told me many things...

1. Don't get the 3G version when it comes out. Because as you all know it will be really slow. Almost everyplace you go nowadays has WiFi anyway.

2. The .Mac will have an App feature and if purchased at the same time of the iPad you get a 20.00 discount.

3. Student Discount, which is great.

4. Not happy with the no Eye Sight Camera, but wait til next gen for one maybe.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:

1. Don't get the 3G version when it comes out. Because as you all know it will be really slow. Almost everyplace you go nowadays has WiFi anyway.

Lots of places I go don't have free WiFi (or any WiFi) but they DO have 3G coverage. I think I'll stuff your advice where the sun don't shine!

Quote:

2. The .Mac will have an App feature and if purchased at the same time of the iPad you get a 20.00 discount.

What, exactly, does that even mean??? .Mac is already accessible from any internet connected computer... including the iPhone (via free Apple Apps or included Apps) so why would the iPad be any different? Apple also has always offered a discounted subscription or renewal when you buy a new device from them.

Quote:

3. Student Discount, which is great.

4. Not happy with the no Eye Sight Camera, but wait til next gen for one maybe.

Apple has always offered student discounts on all their hardware (except maybe the iPhone?... )

Why do I want a camera in it???

Having a hard time understanding the point of your post.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

Lots of places I go don't have free WiFi (or any WiFi) but they DO have 3G coverage. I think I'll stuff your advice where the sun don't shine!

What, exactly, does that even mean??? .Mac is already accessible from any internet connected computer... including the iPhone (via free Apple Apps or included Apps) so why would the iPad be any different? Apple also has always offered a discounted subscription or renewal when you buy a new device from them.

Apple has always offered student discounts on all their hardware (except maybe the iPhone?... )

Why do I want a camera in it???

Having a hard time understanding the point of your post.

It's not my advise... WOW

Can we say "I can Read the words that say an Apple Salesmen told me all this."