The end is near

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014
This is a sign of the coming Applocalypse.

Jonathan Ive is the first rider, and the iPod his white horse. He is the false prophet spreading music downloads to the masses like some kind of new religion. Many unsuspecting souls were baptized in the digital river of iTunes.

Jon Rubenstein is the second rider, and the Palm Pre his red horse. He spreads conflict and war with his coming, inciting the masses to fight for the iTunes they longed for. He is the trickster, wearing many faces and USB identifiers in his quest to sew hate among the unsync'd masses.

Steve Jobs is the third rider, the iPad his dark horse. He brings with him famine and drought, starving the masses of their multimedia sustenance and cheap books. His vision is singular in purpose, because people don't need to have multiple visions going at the same time anyway.

Who can predict the forth rider's identity, and what pale horse he will ride. Although it could be Steve Jobs, since he has been looking rather pale lately. But that rider will bring death to the computer world as we know it, the broken corpses of desktops and laptops crushed beneath the onslaught of handheld devices. The seals have been broken, the riders have unleashed their evil plans upon the world. Nothing can be done to stop what looms ahead.

The Applocalypse is upon us.........doom....Doom.....DOOM!!!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    I want some of whatever it is you're taking. I'll bottle it and resell it on the street.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Isomorphic View Post

I want some of whatever it is you're taking. I'll bottle it and resell it on the street.

No, you don't. You self-medicate to feel better. Clearly the OP does not feel better after he self-medicates.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    aizmovaizmov Posts: 989member
    The scary part is that it actually makes sense.

I think the forth horseman is either Microsoft or Google.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Counseling.