how bout the rest of you?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    [quote]Originally posted by G4Dude:

<strong>how bout the rest of you?</strong><hr></blockquote>

yeah, thats about right
  • Reply 2 of 12
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    I did it all in one 4 hour trip to the mall Monday. 15 presents-my credit card is still smoking!

Jeff

[ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: jeffyboy ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 12
    it's great fun to go to the warehouse club (costco, sams, bj's, etc...) on x-mas eve and just watch...

.&lt;edit&gt; sp?

[ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: grand illusion ]</p>
  • Reply 4 of 12
    I had a good run on Saturday. Often I can't think of something until I'm out. Like the Timex "Ironkids" watch for my nephew. I thought of a Timex sports watch for him and then sure enough they make a version for kids.

The best part was on Sunday when we went to the local postal place. We were the second people in line, the guy knew WTF he was doing, and everything went out in a snap.
  • Reply 5 of 12
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I'm always at the mall and the only person I've bought for so far is my mom.
  • Reply 6 of 12
    Is it me or is the population density in the malls a lot less, um, dense?

I usually had to stand in line for hours, but this year the only place that had a line was the Chick-Fil-A.

Weird.
  • Reply 7 of 12
    [quote]Originally posted by Composer:

<strong>Is it me or is the population density in the malls a lot less, um, dense?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ain't that way around here and I hate the crowds. I've done some shopping online but I still have to some at the mall. I'm dreading it.
  • Reply 8 of 12
    Heh. I'm glad I'm not alone here.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    do what I do. For the last three years I haven't bought my wife a Christmas present.
  • Reply 10 of 12
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Ah, the miracle of Amazon.com...no traffic, no mall rats, no parking lot a-holes...just peace and serenity and inflated gift-wrap prices (which I avoid). I got gifts at Amazon for all but two of my family and loved ones. The others I got over the phone from a local theatre box office and an out-of-state sports merchandise retailer respectively. Stepped foot into a mall not once. Was pure bliss I tell you!

• Reply 11 of 12
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Yep...me too. But as soon as I get my ass out of this warm chair and into a warmern shower then I'm off....
  • Reply 12 of 12
    noahjnoahj Posts: 4,503member
    [quote]Originally posted by JRC:

<strong>do what I do. For the last three years I haven't bought my wife a Christmas present.</strong><hr></blockquote>

:eek: My wife would kill me and leave me for the birds.

Got all my shopping done. Now my wife is finishing hers...