Britney Spears gets another Surgery!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
<a href="http://info.netscape.com/fwd/popgp1/http://demand1.stream.aol.com/ramgen/aol/us/aolmusic/artists/zomba/britneyspears/britneyspears_imnotagir"; target="_blank">http://info.netscape.com/fwd/popgp1/http://demand1.stream.aol.com/ramgen/aol/us/aolmusic/artists/zomba/britneyspears/britneyspears_imnotagir</a>; l_bb.rm

God, I hate Realplayer.

Anywhoo, looks like Miss Spears has had another "corrective" procedure... this time to return her to more normal proportions.

I was into her music at first, but that was when I had just entered adolescence, so my iinfatuation had nothing to do with her voice. I have not bought any of her CDs after the first. Now I'm into the Persuasions (big jump, I know, from turn-of-the-millenium pop to mid-twentieth soul).

Anywhoo, this video was definitely shot by a professional. I can't say that about her earlier videos.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    I saw the video and her chest looks no different. There's no unenhancement that was done, they look the same size. Sometimes they look bigger or smaller depending on the camera shots. Yeah, Realplayer does blow. It's a crappy stream for that video. I also found her video after this one, Overprotected. She looks hot in both.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    Ok, maybe I don't get it, but for me, I find Britney Spears unattractive. In fact, she looks like trailer trash. Some examples of who I think are babes: Julia Stiles, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kirsten Dunst, Kristina Loken, Liv Tyler.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Liv Tyler is a hottie.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    [quote]Originally posted by The Rootwitch:

<strong>Liv Tyler is a hottie.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Could you imagine having Steve Tyler (of Aerosmith) as your father-in-law? Schweet!!
  • Reply 5 of 10
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by Kestral:

<strong>Ok, maybe I don't get it, but for me, I find Britney Spears unattractive. In fact, she looks like trailer trash.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I think at times she looks hot but at other times I agree she kinda looks like trailer trash.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    total trailer trash.

give me estella warren (the girl from the chanel "little red riding hood" commercial) any day over her.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    I brought Britney's chest up in an earlier thread. I thought it looked smaller in Slave For You

Estella Warren was the only reason I could sit through Driven. She was sooo hot in Planet of the Apes, too.

Jeff

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: jeffyboy ]</p>
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Why in the workd did Britney go more hardcore? Why would she abandon what brought her to where she is...face it...if it wasn;t for "Baby One More Time" she would be NOWHERE no matter what she looks like.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Liv Tyler? Steven Tyler lips? Excessively large forehead.

Estella Warren? Her nose is a javelin.

Julia Stiles? Not attractive.

Kirsten Dunst? She looks "old" to me.

The only reason why I could bear Driven were the actual shots of CART race footage...the shots with "CART 101 driving school" cars were stupid...I did like all the driver/owner cameos though.

I watched The Big Lebowski today...Julianne Moore is strangely appealing.

Josie Maran is my e-stalker fantasy.

Gwyneth Paltrow is nice with minimal make-up.

Claire Forlani, woohoo.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    [quote]Originally posted by Eugene:

<strong>Liv Tyler? Steven Tyler lips? Excessively large forehead.

Estella Warren? Her nose is a javelin.

Julia Stiles? Not attractive.

Kirsten Dunst? She looks "old" to me.

The only reason why I could bear Driven were the actual shots of CART race footage...the shots with "CART 101 driving school" cars were stupid...I did like all the driver/owner cameos though.

I watched The Big Lebowski today...Julianne Moore is strangely appealing.

Josie Maran is my e-stalker fantasy.

Gwyneth Paltrow is nice with minimal make-up.

Claire Forlani, woohoo.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Dude, your taste is weird man. Kirsten Dunst is still in her late teens I think, if that's old then man, I don't want to know what you're into! Also kinda funny you make the old comment, and then you list a bunch of much older actresses

I can't believe it though, man, I must be the only person in the world that thinks Julia Stiles is a supercutie (I wish I was, cause then I could go out with her!)