Oh my. 15 yr. old UBL supporter?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
<a href="http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/01/06/tampa.crash/index.html"; target="_blank">Police: Tampa Flyer Voiced Support for Bin Laden</a>

I guess if this is true, this kid thought he would create another WTC in Tampa. We are some screwed up people.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Was the kid Muslim or Arab? Charles Bishop, hmm, I doubt it.

I think we have ourselves a bona fide copycat, plain and simple.
  • Reply 2 of 11
    glurxglurx Posts: 1,031member
    Two words: Natural Selection
  • Reply 3 of 11
    imacfpimacfp Posts: 750member
    No I think he was a white kid. They say he got straight A, etc. in school but was a loner and a bit odd. It's a shame.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Little bastard

At least the little shit had the grace to do it on a weekend, so as to avoid loss of innocent life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I just noticed my little member status classification: lobster burrito.

Heehee...

Cute, Jonathan. Thanks.

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: pscates ]</p>
  • Reply 5 of 11
    I think I saw this twerps mother on TeeVee talking about how he was a "good kid". Hello? Mother? He was not a "good kid". He was a bad kid you just didn't know it. "Good kids" don't try to kill people by crashing planes into buildings as wanna be jihadistas you stupid bitch.

Good kids went to church that morning and finished their homework that night.

I'm tired of these kids that murder and join the taliban and kill and rape and all that being called "good kids". ****!
  • Reply 6 of 11
    [quote]Good kids went to church that morning and finished their homework that night.<hr></blockquote>

I've known a lot of bad kids who do that.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Ah, DoctorGonzo and his short half-a-point one liners.

Quit making excuses for this little terrorist, people.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    ferroferro Posts: 453member
    You are right DoctorGonzo...

I think what he meant was that they always ask parents and teachers about who a person is...

And its always the same...

the parents always say "he was such a good kid, so nice..."

Why do they ask the parents anything... parents dont know SHYT! about who their kids really are now days...

It took my mother four years of police warrants, drug possesion charges and gang rape initiation investigations, breaking and entering charges and disapearing money to realize my little brother was not a "good guy" and it took 4 years for the picture to come together for her... parents are biased to the end... and my brother is only 17...

Kids have two faces...

E PLURIBUS UNIX

-----------------------------

• Reply 9 of 11
    [quote]Originally posted by DoctorGonzo:

<strong>

I've known a lot of bad kids who do that.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I knew I would get a comment on that from somebody. Maybe the bad kids went to the mosque?
  • Reply 10 of 11
    I just watched a series of interviews on CNN with a selection of people who knew this kid well. According to his teachers, students at his school, and others, he was a "really nice" kid, "did not display suicidal tendencies", "showed no signs of any problems", was "shocked by the events of Sept 11", and "was interested in eventually joining the USAF" etc etc... ie, he sounded like just a regular 15 year old kid. WTF happened in his mind in order to prompt him to commit suicide by flying an aircraft into a building and also writing a note in support of Osama bin Laden? This makes absolutely no sense to me right now. I am so thankful nobody else was hurt or killed. As with Columbine, how many more "timebomb kids" are out there, and how they be spotted and counseled etc before they snap?
  • Reply 11 of 11
    Anyone remember when SNL did the Buckwheat shots the President bit. I loved the quotes, "Oh yea that's all he ever talked about. Said he was working at my filling station so he could get money to buy a gun to shoot the president."

Too funny.