Inside Apple's iPad: Multitasking

191011121315»

Comments

• Reply 281 of 285
    jfanningjfanning Posts: 3,398member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

1) He's not so much into facts as he is into hating on Apple.

yes I hate Apple so much, infact I might smash my iMac after posting this message because of my hatred for them

Quote:

2) He's in Australia so he'll likely tell you with acrimony that the US isn't the only country in the world.

Look, two times in one message you have been wrong, I'm not in Australia, but I see even on holiday you enjoying lying... Good to see you haven't given up what you are good at.

But since you have hinted to the fact, 95% of the worlds population is not in the USA, so it is important to remember what functionality is available to you may not be available to everyone, or some groups outside the USA, and vice versa.
  • Reply 282 of 285
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jfanning View Post

Look, two times in one message you have been wrong, I'm not in Australia, but I see even on holiday you enjoying lying... Good to see you haven't given up what you are good at.

Then for that I apologize. I could have sworn you mentioned that you were in Australia. So where are you from?
  • Reply 283 of 285
    jfanningjfanning Posts: 3,398member
    Quote:

Then for that I apologize. I could have sworn you mentioned that you were in Australia. So where are you from?

I am currently living in New Zealand.
  • Reply 284 of 285
    The complete list for those outside USA: http://www.mutube.com/projects/open-.../gateway-list/

Hating is wasted energy that a person could be using to do some GOOD. Like build their own tablet that does everything they want with all the ports they could imagine. Think about it, there's a lot of people on here that apparently would pay for something with 1hr battery time.
  • Reply 285 of 285
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wolfwaresix View Post

I had suspicions that AppleInsider was a very biased website. .

I don't agree with you. I think everyone has right to defend themselves and also to show their point of view. And as we all know everyone can have different opinion. And Appleinsider also has it's own and this article is just showing us one side of the coin. And I don't think it means the site is being bias to anything at all.