iPad Delivery Thursday, April 1st!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
There aren't too many times I've been able to post anything beneficial on this site, so hopefully this makes up for all I've taken!

No, this is not an April Fool's Day Joke! I just got off the phone with UPS (International) and after giving them my tracking number, I was told that the package was due for delivery at the end of the day on Thursday, barring any delays thru U.S. Customs.

I haven't been able to find any other correlating stories or reports, but I'm assuming that's just because people haven't bothered digging far enough. I'm more than willing to give out my tracking number to a respected member of this forum or any other writer/editor of one of the handful of apple rumor publications/forums we all visit.

Better yet, anyone who made an initial iPad purchase during the April 3rd delivery time-frame, can call Apple and ask for their tracking number. Then call UPS International and verify for yourselves.

I hope this helps those in waiting and here's to surving the next 48 hours in anticipation!

Cheers,

Comments