MSN for Mac?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
In the next month or so (depending when the new Macbook Pro comes out) i`ll be heading over into the world of Mac. However, can you get MSN for the mac or, if not, does the Mac have an application which will allow chatting and video with msn?

cheers in advance!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RabidRabbit View Post

In the next month or so (depending when the new Macbook Pro comes out) i`ll be heading over into the world of Mac. However, can you get MSN for the mac or, if not, does the Mac have an application which will allow chatting and video with msn?

cheers in advance!

Microsoft has finally released a beta version of Windows Live™ Messenger 8 for Mac that supports a/v chat.

But I haven't tried it yet.

I'm still using aMSN, which was one of the first two MSN clients for Mac that supported video. The current version is fast and responsive, and stable, and the interface doesn't suck as much as Mercury Messenger. It works great with the MacBook Pro's built-in iSight. You may need to configure port-forwarding on your router to get it to work properly though.

aMSN supports a huge number of add-ons and extensions, which can be very helpful. It also has the built-in capability to save video chats for future reference. Nice feature for video sex.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Microsoft has finally released a beta version of Windows Live? Messenger 8 for Mac that supports a/v chat.

But I haven't tried it yet.

I'm still using aMSN, which was one of the first two MSN clients for Mac that supported video. The current version is fast and responsive, and stable, and the interface doesn't suck as much as Mercury Messenger. It works great with the MacBook Pro's built-in iSight. You may need to configure port-forwarding on your router to get it to work properly though.

aMSN supports a huge number of add-ons and extensions, which can be very helpful. It also has the built-in capability to save video chats for future reference. Nice feature for video sex.

Cool, thanks for this.