Google buys mysterious firm run by former Apple employees

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 49
    Google, Google, Google, Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!
  • Reply 42 of 49
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by g3pro View Post

Never has an AppleInsider article with so little information garnered so much attention from posters who have so little to say.

Any mention of the terrible compensation package the PA folks received from Apple?

I did mention several times that some there didn't LIKE the package. You probably got that from my post. You don't know what that package was, so you can't say it was terrible. All you know is that they wanted more. Perhaps they are greedy. That's just as accurate a description of the situation.
  • Reply 43 of 49
    g3prog3pro Posts: 669member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melgross View Post

I did mention several times that some there didn't LIKE the package. You probably got that from my post. You don't know what that package was, so you can't say it was terrible. All you know is that they wanted more. Perhaps they are greedy. That's just as accurate a description of the situation.

AFAIK, one issue was the AAPL stock valuation.
  • Reply 44 of 49
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by g3pro View Post

AFAIK, one issue was the AAPL stock valuation.

Can you link to a document stating what the valuation was? Or a link to an authoritative article spelling out exactly what their deal was?
  • Reply 45 of 49
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by markm49uk View Post

Have to agree - it's like a early 90's design

http://www.9to5mac.com/files/u312/agniluxlogo.png

realy ugly!
  • Reply 46 of 49
    bc kellybc kelly Posts: 148member

Must be a "Photon Torpedo"

Or someone's gonna get "Beamed Up"

• Reply 47 of 49
    1337_5l4xx0r1337_5l4xx0r Posts: 1,558member
    What's with the sheep-ish hate-on for a startup we know nothing about, aquired by a company whose free products we all use several times a day? This "Apple is always right and true, everyone else is wrong and evil" BS is weird, even on AppleInsider forums.

Back in the day you'd all be mocked on these very forums for being koolaid drinkers.
  • Reply 48 of 49
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 1337_5L4Xx0R View Post

What's with the sheep-ish hate-on for a startup we know nothing about, aquired by a company whose free products we all use several times a day? This "Apple is always right and true, everyone else is wrong and evil" BS is weird, even on AppleInsider forums.

Back in the day you'd all be mocked on these very forums for being koolaid drinkers.

The logo is pretty bad though.
  • Reply 49 of 49
    What Google need is a marketing department.