The iPhone can now MAKE COFFEE!!

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014

And yes! I'm proud to announce the launch of a really "unbelievable" app: MAKE COFFEE!!

This magic app will tranform your iPhone and iPod Touch into an amazing portable coffee machine!! Astonish your friends and invite them to share a coffee with you via mail or Facebook!

Check out the site to watch MAKE COFFEE in action.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Theappmachine View Post

And yes! I'm proud to announce the launch of a really "unbelievable" app: MAKE COFFEE!!

This magic app will tranform your iPhone and iPod Touch into an amazing portable coffee machine!! Astonish your friends and invite them to share a coffee with you via mail or Facebook!

Check out the site to watch MAKE COFFEE in action:

Jesus, the least you could do is spell "espresso" right.

And $0.99 for this app, which is basically a fancy fart app?

Not to mention the forum rules.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    I'm italian and I perfectly know how to spell the word "espresso"

I know also that outside of Italy, the Italian coffee is commonly called Expresso. And since this is a worldwide version of the app I thought better to write it this way

There's no lower price for an app, and since I had to pay to develop it and to promote it, I think people who find it interesting could throw me a little tip

About any forum rule breaking, I apologize if I did something wrong and I ask any mod or admin to correct my behaviour... even if don't see what's wrong with my message.

Anyway.... Peace!
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:

I'm italian and I perfectly know how to spell the word "espresso"

I know also that outside of Italy, the Italian coffee is commonly called Expresso. And since this is a worldwide version of the app I thought better to write it this way

There's no lower price for an app, and since I had to pay to develop it and to promote it, I think people who find it interesting could throw me a little tip

About any forum rule breaking, I apologize if I did something wrong and I ask any mod or admin to correct my behaviour... even if don't see what's wrong with my message.

Anyway.... Peace!

Starbuck's spells it "espresso". Every coffee shop I've ever been, in in the US or abroad, spells it "espresso". Why the need to change it on your app, even if there is someone out there who gets it wrong? Educate the world!

Checking Wiki, I see that they say it is spelled with an "x" in Spain and Portugal and sometimes in the US and Canada, but still, why use the far less common form?
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Actually, it's a cute app. Out of my budget for what it does though.

Perhaps you should consider making it $0.99 for a month, then making it free for one day and getting it on one of the "free app" sites for publicity.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Starbuck's spells it "espresso". Every coffee shop I've ever been, in in the US or abroad, spells it "espresso". Why the need to change it on your app, even if there is someone out there who gets it wrong? Educate the world!

Checking Wiki, I see that they say it is spelled with an "x" in Spain and Portugal and sometimes in the US and Canada, but still, why use the far less common form?

I live in France and here they say expresso too... and in Germany they use an "x" as far as I remember... but I will check it one more time. I appreciate your advice.

I agree with your "teach the world" philosphy, but I don't believe they will ever stop to say "one zucchini, one salami, one pepperoni" and so on and so forth... while they are all actually spelled as plurals as if I would say "one carrots, one potatoes or one apples"!! He he
  • Reply 6 of 6
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,310moderator
    Quote:

Rule #8: do not use the forums for personal gain.

You are a new poster whose only thread has the sole purpose of promoting your own software. You can stick around but don't try to promote your software.