Anyone Know How To Get Financial Aid?

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Anyone have any ideas on how to get money for financial aid? I am a starving (pretty much literally) student and need any advice I could get! I have done FASFA but I am short 5,000 for my next semester! My credit is not that great and I do not really have anyone to co-sign.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    mysticmystic Posts: 514member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Feynman View Post

Anyone have any ideas on how to get money for financial aid? I am a starving (pretty much literally) student and need any advice I could get! I have done FASFA but I am short 5,000 for my next semester! My credit is not that great and I do not really have anyone to co-sign.

Uh,.......get a job?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    feynmanfeynman Posts: 1,087member
    No offense but that's kind of a loaded answer. Have you ever attended film school full time while trying to work? I do not live in the dorms, money is extremely tight as is.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    spotonspoton Posts: 645member
    Usually the school your attending has resources for aid.

When you get your higher paying job after school, if there is any, you would be good to bite the bullet and pay off your student loans as soon as possible.

By the way, Hefner just gave nearly the last $1 million needed to buy the land with the Hollywood sign on it, perhaps he´ll loan you the cash.