Got the case

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014
the case came today by Fed ex, a day late but here Friday by noon apple says I'll have the pad in hand....can't wait, groovy little toy for myself

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Reddog View Post

the case came today by Fed ex, a day late but here Friday by noon apple says I'll have the pad in hand....can't wait, groovy little toy for myself

Have fun with it. The case is really nice, I feel like apple got it right offering their own case right off the bat.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    batbat Posts: 47member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by frenchie View Post

Awesome, I've been looking around at all the different kinds of iPad cases and still can't decide on one!!

Get the Apple case, you won't regret it.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    gadgetoidgadgetoid Posts: 30member
    I shied away from the Apple case... ironically I don't want my iPad to look like everyone else's, alas individuality is something you don't get from buying Apple.

Looking at what's out there, I'm pretty sure that, if I had to, I would pay more for a Beyza/Vaja/Sena/Noreve case and will be trying out some of those.

Apple certainly set the bar for iPad cases, though, with the ability to function as a stand, and it would be unconscionable not to sell a case with such a large, unprotected screen.