Pacquiao vs Mayweather

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Mayweather's an obnoxious thug that draws attention because of his a-holeness and most people in society these days like that kind of attitude. He's also a brilliant boxer with skills to match. A perfect recipe for making millions of dollars.

Pacquiao's only fault is the suspicion (fm the Mayweather camp) that he's used PED's to bulk up and get stronger and faster. Pacquiao is also a ferocious fighter that doesn't quit.

Some people feel that Mayweather's skills will dominate Pacquiao and subdue his aggressive style while other people feel that if Pacquiao gets a glove on Mayweather's pretty face it'll be lights out.

so who's right?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    The people who are right are those who say Pacquiao will kick Mayweather's ass because that is what is going to happen.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    Pacman is too small to beat Mayweather.

I'm a Pacman fan but Pac struggled to beat Juan Manuel Marquez (Split decision)

and Floyd took almost every round from JMM (118-109)

Mayweather does have a loud mouth but I think it mainly does it to hype the fights up.

If Pac wants to get the big payday (which he really doesn't need) he needs to take the

blood test.

Margarito was fighting with hardened wraps so I wouldn't put it beyond a fighter to take a

PED.

Pac does have the ability and power though to take Mayweather out but on boxing skill alone

Mayweather figures him out in 5 rounds and cruises to victory.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    I enjoy boxing, but MMA is definitely a lot more interesting lately due to the better matchups and vastly more frequent broadcasts. That said, I prefer Pacquiao to Mayweather just on attitude and personality, but I would give Mayweather the slight edge. I'm a little torn here, though, because I'm not that impressed by Mayweather's cardio compared to Pacquiao's, so I expect the longer the fight goes, the better chance Pacquiao has.