Verizon, Google collaborating on Android-powered iPad competitor

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 86
    qualiaqualia Posts: 73member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

They have but people still bought it. I think all these people would also buy Apple branded ice if they lived in the north pole.

True, and the same people who ridicule Apple for selling ice in Alaska would salivate over the Google-branded ice which is a shameless imitation of Apple's product.

But I agree: people who buy products I don't like are idiots while people who buy products I like are super geniuses with quadruple-digit IQ levels.
  • Reply 82 of 86
    jlanddjlandd Posts: 873member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

They have but people still bought it. I think all these people would also buy Apple branded ice if they lived in the north pole.

Just because you say it doesn't make it so. In fact, it ain't.
  • Reply 83 of 86
    ozexigeozexige Posts: 215member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Stevie View Post

USB host.

The ability to install software sourced from your choice of vendor.

16x9 screen.

Internet video.

Playback of HD videos from internal storage.

HDMI output.

Ability to use as an external disk.

Multitasking.

What else?

gee wiz - I can only think of one thing better than all that.

ANNOUNCING The Voogle Pad 2fer1 deal!

hehe

hahahahahahaha.

** cough * cough * sorry laughed up my coffee thru the old nose

scuse me
  • Reply 84 of 86
    ozexigeozexige Posts: 215member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Qualia View Post

But I agree: people who buy products I don't like are idiots while people who buy products I like are super geniuses with quadruple-digit IQ levels.

OMG OMG that's what I think too OMG
  • Reply 85 of 86
    zurielzuriel Posts: 53member
    If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...then verizon and google must be viciously humping each of Steve Jobs' legs
  • Reply 86 of 86
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    My question is, the iPad was announced in January, it's almost June, where are the iPad killers? The AndroidPad/ AndroidTab supercool devices? The Veroogle SexySlates?

Still in development? Launching in the Fall, Winter?

Mmm... So looks like in calendar 2010 Apple would have 90% of the Tablet market. And what % of the eBookReader market?

And, in 2011 when the iPad version 2 is out, where will all these Android Tablets be?

*sigh* even after all the masturbatory Tablet announcements in CES, boy, nothing comes close to the iPad half a year later. Apple blindsided everyone without even trying to blindside them!