Apple shipping iPad preorders, opens international App Store, iBookstore

Comments

• Reply 41 of 74
    akujiakuji Posts: 6member
    if u log onto the us apple site and check your order status< then view more details button, it gives you your delivery carrier and a tracking number, mines being delivered by tnt international
  • Reply 42 of 74
    wonderwonder Posts: 229member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Akuji View Post

if u log onto the us apple site and check your order status< then view more details button, it gives you your delivery carrier and a tracking number, mines being delivered by tnt international

Shipped to\tWARRINGTON, GB\t22 May 2010

Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change)\t28 May 2010 (Subject to change)\t

Current Delivery Status\tShipment dispatched\t22 May 2010

Mine is coming by UPS
  • Reply 43 of 74
    I ordered an iPad Wifi + 3G at 6am on May 10th (in the UK)

Lots of my friends have had shipping notifications, but i haven't. Should i be worried?
  • Reply 44 of 74
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by streeten View Post

Lots of my friends have had shipping notifications, but i haven't. Should i be worried?

Try logging on to the us site and check the status of your order. I only got my email this morning
  • Reply 45 of 74
    rob3535rob3535 Posts: 6member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by streeten View Post

Have rang up apple numerous times as even on the US login mine isn't even showing as being prepared to ship. Apple said they are in the warehouse in Hinckley Uk and that they are doing the orders in batches and not to worry! I am worried as taken day off work to receive it and seeing so many other peoples moving up the queue and not mine is frustrating!
  • Reply 46 of 74
    mine has shipped, via UPS UK
  • Reply 47 of 74
    How many have booked the day off on Friday lol. TNT site showing mine will be at there depot on the 24 th. Wonder if there is a chance of early delivery
  • Reply 48 of 74
    Cliking the link on my order confirmation email from Apple shows as "Not yet shipped". I ordered a 16GB + 3G on the 10th of May. I'm leaving for the wekend at 9:04 on the 28th so here's hoping it arrives beforehand or that I can find a friendly friend ...
  • Reply 49 of 74
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KiltedGreen View Post

I'm leaving for the wekend at 9:04 on the 28th so here's hoping it arrives beforehand or that I can find a friendly friend ...

Wow! 9:04. That's pretty specific.

Hope it gets there before then.

Cheers.
  • Reply 50 of 74
    flea24flea24 Posts: 10member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ippyboi View Post

The camera kits are not due to ship until June, I hope this does not hold the remainder of your order up. Check your order does it say merge in transit or ship when all items are in stock?

Thankfully this hasn't held up my order at all I recieved my shipping notificationthis afternoon however they are shipping in seperate parcels. I have tracking info for both
  • Reply 51 of 74
    mralstonmralston Posts: 6member
    My 64MB WiFi + 3G (plus case and Orange SIM card) shipped today. I ordered it at 6:30am on Monday 10th May.

Just bookmarked applestore.bridge-point.com ...I think I might make it my home page! :-)

I forsee very little productive work happening on Friday...
  • Reply 52 of 74
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ippyboi View Post

The camera kits are not due to ship until June, I hope this does not hold the remainder of your order up. Check your order does it say merge in transit or ship when all items are in stock?

Really? Mine says it has shipped http://www.rebelinblue.com/skitch/Do...522-214805.jpg
  • Reply 53 of 74
    joe hsjoe hs Posts: 488member
    I'm surprised that when pre-ordering an iPad apple charges you 2p for a microsim
  • Reply 54 of 74
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joe hs View Post

I'm surprised that when pre-ordering an iPad apple charges you 2p for a microsim

They charge 20¢ Canadian for a Rogers micro sim. Bit of an odd charge. Oh well.
  • Reply 55 of 74
    kelskels Posts: 4member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joe hs View Post

They're charging 20p for the micro sim - must be some kind of handling fee??
  • Reply 56 of 74
    I received an email at 1857 today saying my 32GB wifi, case, dock, keyboard dock and camera connection kit has been shipped. Arrival date is Friday 28th.

I can't track it in the UPS system yet.
  • Reply 57 of 74
    May 9, 2010 at 08:49 PM PDT - View order details

Not yet shipped

Ships: By May 28th

Product\t \tQty.

ORANGE UK IPAD SIM ONLINE-GBR

\t1

IPAD WI-FI + 3G 64GB-GBR

Hi guys...is anyone in the same situation as me...my order hasn't shipped or begun shipping even though like you my email confirmation says deliver by may 28th

Really anxious ipad customer!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Rob

\t1
  • Reply 58 of 74
    streetenstreeten Posts: 2member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rob3535 View Post

May 9, 2010 at 08:49 PM PDT - View order details

Not yet shipped

Ships: By May 28th

Product\t \tQty.

ORANGE UK IPAD SIM ONLINE-GBR

\t1

IPAD WI-FI + 3G 64GB-GBR

Hi guys...is anyone in the same situation as me...my order hasn't shipped or begun shipping even though like you my email confirmation says deliver by may 28th

Really anxious ipad customer!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Rob

\t1

I am in exactly the same situation, except mine had some accessories, i know another guy also in this situation. Just sit tight, we at www.streeten.me reckon that they are doing all the first batch pre-orders by monday. Don't panic.
  • Reply 59 of 74
    My ipad is preparing to ship! Friday roll on. Don't think anyone will get it before the UK launch on Friday like across the pond last month.
  • Reply 60 of 74
    kovichkovich Posts: 43member
    i actually don't want my now "shipped" iPad to get here before 28 May. I am a weekly commuter and have arranged to flyback on Thursday night to be here when it arrives. Don't want TNT sending it back to Apple before I get my hands on it! I am though probably in a minority on this.