Apple's latest iPhone OS 4 beta adds customizable user dictionary

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 43
    ryan fryan f Posts: 2member
    *Hopes I don't start an Android war*

I found it funny the new 2.2 Android release I installed today does 'swear-to-text'

It used to print out "What the #### is that!" Now it just puts in the real curse word. So much handier when driving
  • Reply 42 of 43
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ryan F View Post

*Hopes I don't start an Android war*

I found it funny the new 2.2 Android release I installed today does 'swear-to-text'

It used to print out "What the #### is that!" Now it just puts in the real curse word. So much handier when driving

Great, now you can write, "####! I just ####ed myself because I was testing whilst driving. What is that What is that white light and why I am floating over my body?" without it be censored.
  • Reply 43 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stuffe View Post

Any news of what the localisations actually are, and if "English" has been more accurately renamed to be US English, (and by inference when we will get a UK English option...)

Mind you, having just read this thread, I changed my 3GS iPhone 4 to "British English" and was underwhelmed by the result.

Try "authorise", "recognise", "organise"... the spellchecker wants to add "z"s to all of them.