Adobe fires back at Apple with open letter, new ad campaign

1171819202123»

Comments

• Reply 441 of 447
    groovetubegroovetube Posts: 557member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Groovetube View Post

on a machine without the newer plugin, core2 duo, I ran it, and my fans didn't come on at all.

FAIL.

Quote:

Clearly the poster was talking about the fans ramping up because of much higher heat.

I didn't hear my fans ramp up at all. There. All better now?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

I commented on this:

You followed up with this:

it's great that you "write in a number of different languages", perhaps you should include English as one of them.

You're not serious.

"clearly the poster..."

that referred to the poster who reported the flash app raising his fans. Please learn to read thanks. There's no need for this childish crap k?

Guess you're up to your old tricks again.'

Just start accusing the other poster of a bunch of nonsense and go in circles. That's called... "trolling".
  • Reply 442 of 447
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:

that referred to the poster who reported the flash app raising his fans. Please learn to read thanks. There's no need for this childish crap k?

I referred to YOU, and since no one else but YOU made a comment about the fans not being on at all you must have been referring to yourself in the 3rd-parson OR you were talking more BS by projecting your comment onto another who made no such statement about the fans not being on.
  • Reply 443 of 447
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by s.metcalf View Post

Haha couldn't agree more! I visited a Flickr gallery the other day and it made my laptop heat up, fans spin up. It's poorly written software and they have not modernised their code because they've taken the easy road to maximise profits rather than develop and innovate.

I love how Steve has taken a stance in our interests and is winning the war. Well done to Steve and thank you!

The hungry to the max Flash gallery. Try clicking through the images quickly. My browser goes over 100% of one core usage (50% total on a Core 2 Duo).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adamjac...82180109/show/

Quote:

I referred to YOU, and since no one else but YOU made a comment about the fans not being on at all you must have been referring to yourself in the 3rd-parson OR you were talking more BS by projecting your comment onto another who made no such statement about the fans not being on.

Dude. Look at the quote above yours. That is the post I referred to. 2 posts above mine. It was part of a conversation you clearly, didn't read. That is "the poster.." I referred to. Go look, at the thread, and see you missed the whole thing. I'm sorry you can't figure it out.

Now go harass someone else k? Quick like a bunny.
  • Reply 444 of 447
    Quote:

Dude. Look at the quote above yours. That is the post I referred to. 2 posts above mine. It was part of a conversation you clearly, didn't read. That is "the poster.." I referred to. Go look, at the thread, and see you missed the whole thing. I'm sorry you can't figure it out.

Now go harass someone else k? Quick like a bunny.

And in your world "fans spin up" equates to fans not previous running at all, not fans started spinning faster? Not to mention it also ignores the post I specifically replied to, which was your by the way or should I say it was Groovetube's post when posting directly to you?
  • Reply 445 of 447
    Quote:

And in your world "fans spin up" equates to fans not previous running at all, not fans started spinning faster? Not to mention it also ignores the post I specifically replied to, which was your by the way or should I say it was Groovetube's post when posting directly to you?

dude, you really need to calm right down, and not get so excited. I never said -any- of that. I know you like to spin out and say people said all kinds of things and go in circles, but it's really gonna be ok. No one is hatin apple, or no badness ok?

It's no biggie. Just sayin my fans didn't ramp up k? Easy now. down boy. Go have a glass of warm milk, or... something k?

• Reply 446 of 447
    Quote:

dude, you really need to calm right down, and not get so excited. I never said -any- of that. I know you like to spin out and say people said all kinds of things and go in circles, but it's really gonna be ok. No one is hatin apple, or no badness ok?

It's no biggie. Just sayin my fans didn't ramp up k? Easy now. down boy. Go have a glass of warm milk, or... something k?

It's too bad that wasn't all you were "sayin". If you made a mistake own up to it and don't be a jackass while doing it and I won't have to put you in your place again.
  • Reply 447 of 447
    Quote:

It's too bad that wasn't all you were "sayin". If you made a mistake own up to it and don't be a jackass while doing it and I won't have to put you in your place again.

truly priceless.

I'm outta here for the night..