Can anyone track their AT&T iPhone 4 order yet? Gotten billed?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
The AT&T web site has said since yesterday that my iPhone 4 order has "shipped", but the FedEx tracking number they provide doesn't track anything yet, and my credit card hasn't been billed yet.

Since I've already got my old phone up for bidding on eBay I'm eager for information that will make me feel more confident that I'll have my new phone so that I'll be ready to ship my old phone.

In my auction I tell potential buyers that 6/25 is the earliest that I'll ship the old phone, and I offer a refund based on the phone shipping more than a couple of business days after that, but I'd very much like to update my auction to say with much greater assurance that that I can ship they day after the auction ends.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    mac voyermac voyer Posts: 1,294member
    I have definitely received confirmation of the purchase and shipment. In fact, just this morning, I received an email confirming that my phone will be shipped a day early. Thing is, I still haven't been charged. That spooks me to no end. I still have a reservation at the local Apple Store, just in case.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    A confirmation e-mail is more than I've gotten so far. All I have to go on at this point is the change in order status from "processing" to "shipped" on the AT&T web site.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    palterpalter Posts: 98member
    Yes, I can track my phone, it's sitting at a FedEx hub in New Jersey right now. And my card has been charged.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    I just called FedEx. They aren't expecting to get my iPhone from AT&T until tomorrow (the 23rd), at which point they'll be able to deliver it to me on the 24th.

Perhaps this means that my phone is just part of a big batch of iPhones being delivered to AT&T, and FedEx will only enter the picture once one phone is broken out of the batch and sent specifically to me.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Finally! FedEx tracking is indeed tracking, with an estimated shipping date of tomorrow.