Best VNC client for iPad

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014
What is the best VNC client for the iPad? So far I've heard about iTeleport by Jaadu, Desktop Connect, Mocha, iTap, VNC Viewer. Any advice much appreciated!

Thanks,

HL

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    Can't speak to the other options but I have iTeleport for the iPhone and I like it a lot. It's a great VNC client.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    i've tried a few and iTeleport is well worth the money. The support is great too. I especially like that they updated it for the iPhone 4, even though i have 90% of my use on the iPad. But the iPhone 4 is nice and clear with this app. Great program. I use it for windows and os x.

their client is great too because it uses google for the setup, no need to do any port forwarding.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Judging from iTeleport's website, the long history of Jaadu doing VNC, and the higher cost, I would assume that it would be the most complete solution out there. Thank you for the useful info!
  • Reply 4 of 8
    kevlerkevler Posts: 1member
    try teamviewer
  • Reply 5 of 8
    I've been using iTeleport to control my Mac Pro at work and it's been fantastic. Setup was no brainer, completely painless. I wish Back to my Mac setup was this easy. On wifi the performance is fantastic. On 3G the refresh was doable and certainly being able to have the ability to do this on one's iPhone is pretty amazing. Completely worth $25 as I can use on both iPhone and iPad. Make sure to buy iPhone/iPad compatible version as they sell a version that works with ipad only for the same price but lacks iPhone capability.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    I use iTeleport by Jaadu. I have been pleased with it.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    vandilvandil Posts: 187member
    I run Screen Recycler on my Mac and Mocha VNC Lite on my iPad, allowing me to use my ipad as a second display for my Mac.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    I'm on slow 3G in China but it's still passable to do the tasks you want.