Apple announces iPhone 4 has sold 3 million in 3 weeks

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Since its launch in late June, the iPhone 4 has sold more than 3 million units in just three weeks, Apple announced on Friday at its iPhone 4 antenna press conference.

Apple Chief Executive Steve Jobs kicked off the conference by noting the sales figures. He also said that PC World listed the iPhone 4 as its No. 1 smartphone.

The iPhone also has the highest customer satisfaction of any iPhone or smartphone ever, Jobs said.

The iPhone 4 has been Apple's fastest selling product ever. In its first three days alone, Apple sold 1.7 million units, far surpassing the previous record of a million held by the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 21
    IT looks like people are buying it anyway.
  • Reply 2 of 21
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    What's a bit scary for guys like me who own tons of Mac products, own iPhones and also own STOCK is that rate of sell through comes to 142k units per day at launch which is lower than Google is claiming for Android at 150k units per day.

I don't want Apple to be marginalized again.
  • Reply 3 of 21
    r00fusr00fus Posts: 245member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

What's a bit scary for guys like me who own tons of Mac products, own iPhones and also own STOCK is that rate of sell through comes to 142k units per day at launch which is lower than Google is claiming for Android at 150k units per day.

What's the sell-through of the Droid? DroidX? Droid Incredible?

Compare apples to apples, not apples to appletrees.

If you're going to compare sell-through of iOS vs. Android, you should probably include the iPad just to be fair, but that's honestly a meaningless comparison IMHO.
  • Reply 4 of 21
    rot'napplerot'napple Posts: 1,839member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by r00fus View Post

What's the sell-through of the Droid? DroidX? Droid Incredible?

Compare apples to apples, not apples to appletrees.

If you're going to compare sell-through of iOS vs. Android, you should probably include the iPad just to be fair, but that's honestly a meaningless comparison IMHO.

And how many countries are those Google Android products in versus the number of countries the iPhone is currently in. Which by the way is getting ready to increase for Apple - new markets, that is. And the White iPhones are getting ready to be put out on the market too. Almost forgot about them.

/

/

/
  • Reply 5 of 21
    curmudgeoncurmudgeon Posts: 483member
    I know this is stupid. Sorry.

But I always enjoy seeing Apple leaders wearing normal clothes. They feel no need to hide behind 3-piece Brooks Brothers armor.
  • Reply 6 of 21
    foo2foo2 Posts: 1,077member
    Jobs stated (all via Jason Snell): "We knew that if you gripped it in a certain way, the bars were going to go down a bit, like every smartphone. And we didn't think it would be a big problem."

A big enough problem, though, that Apple eliminated Field Test Mode from iOS 4, to make it difficult to find out how big a problem it is.

Sincerely, thanks for the free bumper, though. I'll be using it.
  • Reply 7 of 21
    Quote:

So 142K a day times $ 400 gross profit = $ 5.68 million a day and you hold stock

vs

150K a day times $ 0 gross profit a day = $ 0 a day.

You made the correct choice.

Don't worry about Google or Apple. Its Microsoft, RIMM, Nokia, et. al who should be worried.
  • Reply 8 of 21
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Foo2 View Post

Jobs stated (all via Jason Snell): "We knew that if you gripped it in a certain way, the bars were going to go down a bit, like every smartphone. And we didn't think it would be a big problem."

A big enough problem, though, that Apple eliminated Field Test Mode from iOS 4, to make it difficult to find out how big a problem it is.

Sincerely, thanks for the free bumper, though. I'll be using it.

If there had been no media furor about the "antenna issue" and they had removed Field Test Mode would that still be the case? Or can it be that there were questions about how effectively accurate FTM was to begin with that it was removed? And how would you even begin to discern what the real reason was without some insider insight into the decision process?
  • Reply 9 of 21
    mac voyermac voyer Posts: 1,294member
    Quote:

142k units per day at launch which is lower than Google...

You do realize that it takes a total of 60 Android handsets to get to that number. Apple isn't even counting the 3GS sales. Let me know when even 10 Android phones can get in the ring with an iPhone. Then, I might be interested.
  • Reply 10 of 21
    What you have to realize is that Android runs on about 60 phones not ONE. Divide 150,000 by 60 then you have the real picture. Google is not selling all these phones
  • Reply 11 of 21
    mplaisancemplaisance Posts: 105member
    Sounds a lot like to me that people want what Apple has. Good or Bad. Reception what?!
  • Reply 12 of 21
    Its good to see the Blackbury and the HTC have the same problems. Has anyone been able to produce the same type of results on the HTC EVo 4G ? I thought about getting one until I realized the phone plan would have cost me $20 more per month and I would be stuck with Sprint. Cant wait till my iPhone arrives.
  • Reply 13 of 21
    g3prog3pro Posts: 669member
    136k is a LOT less than 160k per day, especially during a launch week.

Those are not good numbers.
  • Reply 14 of 21
    sdbryansdbryan Posts: 351member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by g3pro View Post

136k is a LOT less than 160k per day, especially during a launch week.

Those are not good numbers.

A developer is going to be interested in the installed base for the platform not just the most recent device in one (admittedly huge) niche. Include the iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone 3gs to get a better idea and factor in the higher propensity to purchase apps for iOS devices. It is useful to developers and consumers that Android provides competition but so far that is all it is, competition.
  • Reply 15 of 21
    brucepbrucep Posts: 2,823member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Since its launch in late June, the iPhone 4 has sold more than 3 million units in just three weeks, Apple announced on Friday at its iPhone 4 antenna press conference.

Apple Chief Executive Steve Jobs kicked off the conference by noting the sales figures. He also said that PC World listed the iPhone 4 as its No. 1 smartphone.

The iPhone also has the highest customer satisfaction of any iPhone or smartphone ever, Jobs said.

The iPhone 4 has been Apple's fastest selling product ever. In its first three days alone, Apple sold 1.7 million units, far surpassing the previous record of a million held by the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS.

FASTEST SELLING DEVICE OF ANY KIND AT ANY PRICE IN THER KNOWN UNIVERSE.

so mr shumer and bloomy put that in your peace pipe and smoke it .

or 16.5 iphones sold per second for 504 hours straight,

wow

and itunes activation was smooth as bloomys bald head/

i mean like WOw O WOw to all you DOOMER dude;s out there getting your panties all twisted

up for 504 straight hours in like 300 articles and 98000 posts

<<scottish accent >>and many of youse dinna even own a ios4 at all

didja ??i kinna nor understand this at all<<end of accent >>

while your tears of .. well whatever you all was spewing >>>> 59,000.00 thousands of these cool IOS4 sold per hour on the hour for 3 full week's

and apple did not even break a sweat .

they could have sold 5 million I bet . But APPLE ran out of .....

alas i have failed to make a funny joke here

sorry

so sorry

could some one help me please .

ok ok

ok

apple could have sold 5 million but ran out of ..<<fill in blank with funny sarcastic crack .

thanking you in advance

>>>>>>

steve was electric today

• Reply 16 of 21
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sdbryan View Post

A developer is going to be interested in the installed base for the platform not just the most recent device in one (admittedly huge) niche. Include the iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone 3gs to get a better idea and factor in the higher propensity to purchase apps for iOS devices. It is useful to developers and consumers that Android provides competition but so far that is all it is, competition.

Apple's installed base is over 110 million unique users or more . And IF count wives and kids and fido >> The apple installed base must be over 111 million

no ??

and apple sold 142.000 per day for 21 days

simple math

The droids WITH their buy one and get 12 for free deals still can't beat apples 3rd day in 6 months of their sell thru

or add up the 92 unique google droid like models out their and you have a hodge pod of

well i mean ...

17 models come out every three weeks and 5 get canned .And more are is on the way

all this to apple's SINGLE MODEL

why did DEAD LIKE ME get the boot after 2 seasons ???

well in a few weeks a new pad and or touch and or MBA will be coming out !!

'

and we can cry about no blu-ray>>oled screens missing on fat boy nano pods !!

gnight all

what does this mean ??
  • Reply 17 of 21
    irnchrizirnchriz Posts: 1,616member
    Quote:

You can't really compare the iPhone devices with Android devices or even RIM devices for that matter. Both Android and RIM have multiple handsets and in the case of Android multiple manufacturers.

Apple don't want to be number one in handset sales they want the revenue share. RIM want the market share (hence the buy one get 2 promos) Google wants market share (thats why Android is free to manufacturers) so it can make money from advertising and data collection on its platform.

Apple dominates the smartphone app market and no one is making any kind of inroads to taking this from them.

Plus, as stated by others, thats the combined sales of ALL android devices. Wonder how it would look if you combined all iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch and iPad sales?
  • Reply 18 of 21
    gristangristan Posts: 25member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by brucep View Post

FASTEST SELLING DEVICE OF ANY KIND AT ANY PRICE IN THER KNOWN UNIVERSE.

so mr shumer and bloomy put that in your peace pipe and smoke it .

or 16.5 iphones sold per second for 504 hours straight,

wow

and itunes activation was smooth as bloomys bald head/

i mean like WOw O WOw to all you DOOMER dude;s out there getting your panties all twisted

up for 504 straight hours in like 300 articles and 98000 posts

<<scottish accent >>and many of youse dinna even own a ios4 at all

didja ??i kinna nor understand this at all<<end of accent >>

while your tears of .. well whatever you all was spewing >>>> 59,000.00 thousands of these cool IOS4 sold per hour on the hour for 3 full week's

and apple did not even break a sweat .

they could have sold 5 million I bet . But APPLE ran out of .....

alas i have failed to make a funny joke here

sorry

so sorry

could some one help me please .

ok ok

ok

apple could have sold 5 million but ran out of ..<<fill in blank with funny sarcastic crack .

thanking you in advance

>>>>>>

steve was electric today

BRUCEP AND GUYS, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THE MEMBER OF SENATE PUT HIS STINK NOSE INTO THIS FAR REMOTE ISSUE FROM HIS POSITION??????

'CAUSE COLOSSAL MONEY HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED FROM " WALL STREET " TO MANY CONGRESS MEMBERS THROUGH SHAMELESS PLENTY OF LOBBYIESTS!!!!!!!!

IN " MASHABLE "s ARTICLE, QUOTES AS SAYING,

"But the Damage Is Done" on Apple

OoooooooPEEEEEEEEEEEE,

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, "・・・・is done " DELIVERATELY BY THE ALMOST OF ALL PRINCIPAL MEDIAS IN THIS COUNTRY OF PROTEGES OF ROTHCHILDE ( WALL STREET ) FOR THEM TO DOWNGRADE AND TO RUIN Apple's REPUTATION IN MALICIOUS ATTEMPT TO " MANIPULATE " Apple's STOCK PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apple's STOCK ALREADY HIT OVER 270 $ IN APRIL, BUT ODDLY ENOUGH SINCE THEN, ITS PRICE HAS BEEN FLOATING DOWN AROUND 250 $ TO DATE!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT??????????

NOTHING WRONG WITH ITS " FUNDAMENTALS ( FISCAL OVERALL REVENUE AND NET PROFIT )" AT ALL UNLIKE PALM, NOKIA, R.I.M., AND MICROSOFT ( POOR " KIN ", YOU SEE ), RENEWING BEST OF BEST PERFORMANCE RECORD HIGH, AND ITS PROSPECTS IN FUTURE GOING ALL THE MORE STRONGER, LOOKING AT INTERNATIONAL HUGE DEMAND FOR ITS PRODUCTS ( OF COURSE, for i-Phone AND i-Pad ) ARE TREMENDOUS, AND ESPECIALLY IN CHINA THE RESEARCH SURVEY SHOWING 3 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE ANSWERING, EAGER TO GET i-Phone, THEIR PURSES PERMITTING AND APPROPREATE WiFi NETWORK BEING CONSTRUCTED WHERE ALREADY CELL Phone MARKET POPULATION EXCEEDS 700 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO, TELL US WHAT'S THE REAL REASON ITS STOCK PRICE HAS BEEN " LOW KEY " SINCE APRIL!!!!!!

LET'S REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED SINCE THEN!

i-Pad HAS SOLD MORE THAN 3 MILLION PCS. WITHIN 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i-Phone 4 HAS SOLD MORE THAN 3 MILLION PCS. WITHIN 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!

THESE OUTCOME HAS REALLY BEEN BLOWING OUT PAST EVEN MOST OPTIMISTIC ESTIMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND EVEN Mac HAS BEEN SELLING ROBUST (25% HIGHER SALES COMPARED TO SAME PERIOD Annually).

SOME PEOPLE MAY REFER TO " FOXCONN FACTORY'S FIASCO OF WORKERS SUICIDE ".

BUT, WHEN WE EXAMINE THE SITUATION EXACTLY, TRUE SUICIDE RATE IN THE FACTORY IS LOWER THAN THAT IN AVERAGE IN MAINLAND CHINA!!!!!!!!!

AND THOUGH FOXCONN HAS BEEN RUMORED AS IF TO BE " EXCLUSIVE PARTNER WITH Apple " BY THE AMERICAN AND BRITISH PRESS, GIVING THE ABSOLUTELY WRONG UNTRUE IMPRESSIONS THAT Apple HAS SOMETHING WRONG TO DO WITH THE SUICIDE IN THE FACTORY, FOXCONN HAS CONTRACTS NOT ONLY WITH Apple BUT HP, SONY, NINTENDO etc.etc. TOO IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT THE PRESS HAS BEEN SPOTLIGHING ONLY RELATIONSHIP OF FOXCONN AND Apple DELIVERATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER PROOF THIS SUICIDE INCIDENTS ALSO HAS BEEN TAKEN ADVATAGE INTO THE RING OF THEIR " CONSPIRCY " FROM THE " DARK BADER SIDE " TO ATTACK AND ASSAULT Apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS " ANTENNAGATE " HAS BEEN THE PRODUCT OF COLLABORATION OF SHAMELESS PROTEGES MEDIAS IN THIS COUNTRY AND HYENA-LIKE GREEDY MILLION $ HUNTING LAWYERS AND " CAIN ITSELF " WHO HAS BEEN MASTERMINDING THIS " CONSPIRACY " AXES OF " EVIL "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIDN'T ANTI-Apple MISERABLE LOSERS, NAYSAYERS HEAR OR READ YESTERDAY'S MOST IMPORTANT FAUCAL POINT OF KEY NOTE SPEECH , SAYING

" INSTRUCTION OF EVERY NOKIA PHONES " EVEN TEACH USERS

" DON'T GRIP THE PHONE THAT WAY IN CASE OF CHALKING ANTENNA "

THAT MEANS, WHETHER i-Phone OR DROID, EVO, NOKIA. BLACK BERRY, PALM BE, THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME ANTENNA WEAKNESS ISSUE, IF Ya WANT CALL IT A "PROBLEM", IDIOT, DID'Ya UNDERSTAND?????????????????????????????

In RESPONSE To THE Apple's PRESS CONFERENCE ( JULY 16 ) , Nokia acknowledges that a "tight grip" can mess with the performance, though they say they've done a bunch of research on the ways their phones are typically held so that the antennas are placed optimally.

Interestingly, THIS REMIND US OF stink not long ago about the severe signal degradation some E71 users were seeing when they placed their hands on the lower rear of the phone, YOU SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN SOME HONEST NON i-Phone 4 USER POSTED AS FOLLOWS ON " WALL STREET JOURNAL " LIKE THAT!

July 13, 2010 - 9:42am

"Agreed. My wife's phone (not an iPhone...and we're on Verizon) drops bars and almost calls when she holds it on her shoulder. I'm not barking at LG about it. My LG doesn't get any signal inside the building where I work but I'm not writing LG about it. No...I'm talking to Verizon.

I don't think Apple caught this in pre-launch testing because there wasn't anything to catch. Wasn't there an article out a while back about new sim cards ATT supplied Apple with, a new style? I'm not looking to pass blame here, but I don't think the whole story is out yet. People in other countries are not having this problem and too many people in this country have a perfectly working phone to have it be a hardware issue. It's not the phone."

phoenixjn | Jul 16, 2010 04:52 PM ET QUOTES AS SAYING:

>I discovered a top secret death grip that will blow the lid off the wireless world. If I hold my hand over my wi-fi laptop card, I get a dropped signal. It’s a conspiracy! It’s a scam! All wirelss cards should be recalled. I mean if you can lose the signal just by covering it with your hand, isn’t that fraud? Somebody better get on this. Oh, wait. I’m just getting new information. It’s reality telling me that everyone already knows this and it’s part of wireless life. Man, I thought I was onto something. I thought I could sell my story to Consumer Reports and make a killing. They print crap like that, right?"

HE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT MALICIOULY ATTEMPTED ALMOST ALL THE PRINCIPAL MEDIAS ( PROTEGES OF ROTHCHILDE, VILLAIN OF VILLAINS OF " WALL STREET " ) IN THIS COUNTRY, KNOWING THE FACT THIS ANTENNA ISSUE IS RELEVANT TO ALL THE SMART PHONES AND/OR CELL PHONES, THRUST IT TO Apple's i-Phone 4 EXCLUSIVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN WE CALL IT OTHER THAN " CONSPIRACY "???????????????????????????

i-Phone 4 HAS SOLD ALREADY MORE THAN " 2 MILLION pcs.! " ALL OVER THW WORLD, INCLUDING MY COUNTRY JAPAN WHERE I HAVE " NEVER EVER " HEARD ANY PROBLEM OF i-Phone 4, OF COURSE INCLUDING SUCH " CRAZY FUSS " ON ANTENNA ISSUE, HAS BEEN REPORTED YET AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ONLY IN JAPAN NEVER EVER HAVE I HEARD SUCH MESSY ANTENNA ISSUE ON i-Phone 4 LIKE IN THE U.S. BUT OUT OF OTHER 4 COUNTRIES SUCH AS FRANCE ( DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO OF " GRAND OPENING " OF BRAND NEW Apple SHOP, OPERA, PARIS LAST WEEK WHERE CUTOMERS' TREMENDOUS ENTHUSIASISM AND SATISFACTION THERE!, DESPITE THE AT-MOST U.S. MEDIAS NEGATIVE CAMPAIGN AGAINST Apple!) , GB, NOR FROM GERMANY EITHER AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF Ya CLAIM THAT i-Phone 4 HAS DEFECT OF ANTENNA, EXPLAIN US EXACTLY, AND SCIENTFICALLY HOW COME, WHY THE SITUATION DIFFERENTIATES SO MUCH BETWEEN U.S. AND OTHER 4 COUNTRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM " WALL STREET JOURNAL TO STINK BLOOMBERG, TO COARSE MINYANVILLES ", THEY'RE ALL " CORRUPTED "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S THE CASE OF CONCLUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply 19 of 21
    daveswdavesw Posts: 406member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Meriana View Post

IT looks like people are buying it anyway.

99% of iPhone 4 owners are EXTREMELY HAPPY with their iPhone 4.

this whole thing is really a NON-ISSUE.

The only people really vocal about these are Android trolls who are insecure and jealous of the iPhone 4.
  • Reply 20 of 21
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gristan View Post

BRUCEP AND GUYS, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THE MEMBER OF SENATE PUT HIS STINK NOSE INTO THIS FAR REMOTE ISSUE FROM HIS POSITION??????

'CAUSE COLOSSAL MONEY HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED FROM " WALL STREET " TO MANY CONGRESS MEMBERS THROUGH SHAMELESS PLENTY OF LOBBYIESTS!!!!!!!!

IN " MASHABLE "s ARTICLE, QUOTES AS SAYING,

"But the Damage Is Done" on Apple

OoooooooPEEEEEEEEEEEE,

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, "・・・・is done " DELIVERATELY BY THE ALMOST OF ALL PRINCIPAL MEDIAS IN THIS COUNTRY OF PROTEGES OF ROTHCHILDE ( WALL STREET ) FOR THEM TO DOWNGRADE AND TO RUIN Apple's REPUTATION IN MALICIOUS ATTEMPT TO " MANIPULATE " Apple's STOCK PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apple's STOCK ALREADY HIT OVER 270 $ IN APRIL, BUT ODDLY ENOUGH SINCE THEN, ITS PRICE HAS BEEN FLOATING DOWN AROUND 250 $ TO DATE!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT??????????

NOTHING WRONG WITH ITS " FUNDAMENTALS ( FISCAL OVERALL REVENUE AND NET PROFIT )" AT ALL UNLIKE PALM, NOKIA, R.I.M., AND MICROSOFT ( POOR " KIN ", YOU SEE ), RENEWING BEST OF BEST PERFORMANCE RECORD HIGH, AND ITS PROSPECTS IN FUTURE GOING ALL THE MORE STRONGER, LOOKING AT INTERNATIONAL HUGE DEMAND FOR ITS PRODUCTS ( OF COURSE, for i-Phone AND i-Pad ) ARE TREMENDOUS, AND ESPECIALLY IN CHINA THE RESEARCH SURVEY SHOWING 3 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE ANSWERING, EAGER TO GET i-Phone, THEIR PURSES PERMITTING AND APPROPREATE WiFi NETWORK BEING CONSTRUCTED WHERE ALREADY CELL Phone MARKET POPULATION EXCEEDS 700 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO, TELL US WHAT'S THE REAL REASON ITS STOCK PRICE HAS BEEN " LOW KEY " SINCE APRIL!!!!!!

LET'S REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED SINCE THEN!

i-Pad HAS SOLD MORE THAN 3 MILLION PCS. WITHIN 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i-Phone 4 HAS SOLD MORE THAN 3 MILLION PCS. WITHIN 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!

THESE OUTCOME HAS REALLY BEEN BLOWING OUT PAST EVEN MOST OPTIMISTIC ESTIMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND EVEN Mac HAS BEEN SELLING ROBUST (25% HIGHER SALES COMPARED TO SAME PERIOD Annually).

SOME PEOPLE MAY REFER TO " FOXCONN FACTORY'S FIASCO OF WORKERS SUICIDE ".

BUT, WHEN WE EXAMINE THE SITUATION EXACTLY, TRUE SUICIDE RATE IN THE FACTORY IS LOWER THAN THAT IN AVERAGE IN MAINLAND CHINA!!!!!!!!!

AND THOUGH FOXCONN HAS BEEN RUMORED AS IF TO BE " EXCLUSIVE PARTNER WITH Apple " BY THE AMERICAN AND BRITISH PRESS, GIVING THE ABSOLUTELY WRONG UNTRUE IMPRESSIONS THAT Apple HAS SOMETHING WRONG TO DO WITH THE SUICIDE IN THE FACTORY, FOXCONN HAS CONTRACTS NOT ONLY WITH Apple BUT HP, SONY, NINTENDO etc.etc. TOO IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT THE PRESS HAS BEEN SPOTLIGHING ONLY RELATIONSHIP OF FOXCONN AND Apple DELIVERATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER PROOF THIS SUICIDE INCIDENTS ALSO HAS BEEN TAKEN ADVATAGE INTO THE RING OF THEIR " CONSPIRCY " FROM THE " DARK BADER SIDE " TO ATTACK AND ASSAULT Apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS " ANTENNAGATE " HAS BEEN THE PRODUCT OF COLLABORATION OF SHAMELESS PROTEGES MEDIAS IN THIS COUNTRY AND HYENA-LIKE GREEDY MILLION $ HUNTING LAWYERS AND " CAIN ITSELF " WHO HAS BEEN MASTERMINDING THIS " CONSPIRACY " AXES OF " EVIL "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIDN'T ANTI-Apple MISERABLE LOSERS, NAYSAYERS HEAR OR READ YESTERDAY'S MOST IMPORTANT FAUCAL POINT OF KEY NOTE SPEECH , SAYING

" INSTRUCTION OF EVERY NOKIA PHONES " EVEN TEACH USERS

" DON'T GRIP THE PHONE THAT WAY IN CASE OF CHALKING ANTENNA "

THAT MEANS, WHETHER i-Phone OR DROID, EVO, NOKIA. BLACK BERRY, PALM BE, THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME ANTENNA WEAKNESS ISSUE, IF Ya WANT CALL IT A "PROBLEM", IDIOT, DID'Ya UNDERSTAND?????????????????????????????

In RESPONSE To THE Apple's PRESS CONFERENCE ( JULY 16 ) , Nokia acknowledges that a "tight grip" can mess with the performance, though they say they've done a bunch of research on the ways their phones are typically held so that the antennas are placed optimally.

Interestingly, THIS REMIND US OF stink not long ago about the severe signal degradation some E71 users were seeing when they placed their hands on the lower rear of the phone, YOU SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN SOME HONEST NON i-Phone 4 USER POSTED AS FOLLOWS ON " WALL STREET JOURNAL " LIKE THAT!

July 13, 2010 - 9:42am

"Agreed. My wife's phone (not an iPhone...and we're on Verizon) drops bars and almost calls when she holds it on her shoulder. I'm not barking at LG about it. My LG doesn't get any signal inside the building where I work but I'm not writing LG about it. No...I'm talking to Verizon.

I don't think Apple caught this in pre-launch testing because there wasn't anything to catch. Wasn't there an article out a while back about new sim cards ATT supplied Apple with, a new style? I'm not looking to pass blame here, but I don't think the whole story is out yet. People in other countries are not having this problem and too many people in this country have a perfectly working phone to have it be a hardware issue. It's not the phone."

phoenixjn | Jul 16, 2010 04:52 PM ET QUOTES AS SAYING:

>I discovered a top secret death grip that will blow the lid off the wireless world. If I hold my hand over my wi-fi laptop card, I get a dropped signal. It?s a conspiracy! It?s a scam! All wirelss cards should be recalled. I mean if you can lose the signal just by covering it with your hand, isn?t that fraud? Somebody better get on this. Oh, wait. I?m just getting new information. It?s reality telling me that everyone already knows this and it?s part of wireless life. Man, I thought I was onto something. I thought I could sell my story to Consumer Reports and make a killing. They print crap like that, right?"

HE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT MALICIOULY ATTEMPTED ALMOST ALL THE PRINCIPAL MEDIAS ( PROTEGES OF ROTHCHILDE, VILLAIN OF VILLAINS OF " WALL STREET " ) IN THIS COUNTRY, KNOWING THE FACT THIS ANTENNA ISSUE IS RELEVANT TO ALL THE SMART PHONES AND/OR CELL PHONES, THRUST IT TO Apple's i-Phone 4 EXCLUSIVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN WE CALL IT OTHER THAN " CONSPIRACY "???????????????????????????

i-Phone 4 HAS SOLD ALREADY MORE THAN " 2 MILLION pcs.! " ALL OVER THW WORLD, INCLUDING MY COUNTRY JAPAN WHERE I HAVE " NEVER EVER " HEARD ANY PROBLEM OF i-Phone 4, OF COURSE INCLUDING SUCH " CRAZY FUSS " ON ANTENNA ISSUE, HAS BEEN REPORTED YET AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ONLY IN JAPAN NEVER EVER HAVE I HEARD SUCH MESSY ANTENNA ISSUE ON i-Phone 4 LIKE IN THE U.S. BUT OUT OF OTHER 4 COUNTRIES SUCH AS FRANCE ( DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO OF " GRAND OPENING " OF BRAND NEW Apple SHOP, OPERA, PARIS LAST WEEK WHERE CUTOMERS' TREMENDOUS ENTHUSIASISM AND SATISFACTION THERE!, DESPITE THE AT-MOST U.S. MEDIAS NEGATIVE CAMPAIGN AGAINST Apple!) , GB, NOR FROM GERMANY EITHER AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF Ya CLAIM THAT i-Phone 4 HAS DEFECT OF ANTENNA, EXPLAIN US EXACTLY, AND SCIENTFICALLY HOW COME, WHY THE SITUATION DIFFERENTIATES SO MUCH BETWEEN U.S. AND OTHER 4 COUNTRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM " WALL STREET JOURNAL TO STINK BLOOMBERG, TO COARSE MINYANVILLES ", THEY'RE ALL " CORRUPTED "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S THE CASE OF CONCLUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude lose the caps

its like you are screaming

thanks