Mobile Me Photo Gallery Uploading Issues

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I upload all of my photo albums from iPhoto to mobile me as a way to backup and share and it has always worked flawlessly for me, but I hadn't uploaded in a while and it just doesn't seem to be working. I've been trying to upload for 2 days now and it keeps telling me that the server isn't responding. Just curious if anyone else is having this problem so I can quit trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by brclark82 View Post

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I upload all of my photo albums from iPhoto to mobile me as a way to backup and share and it has always worked flawlessly for me, but I hadn't uploaded in a while and it just doesn't seem to be working. I've been trying to upload for 2 days now and it keeps telling me that the server isn't responding. Just curious if anyone else is having this problem so I can quit trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong.

Have you checked your Internet connection? Can you login to your Gallery through web browser?
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Same here gotta upload photos by groups of 10 pictures cause it wil fail to upload a complete album should it be via iPhoto or vie the web uploader