Nervously waiting for Monday....

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Monday.....should be Photsohop 7 announcement from Adobe....

This day also is a very important day to me. Because I will know whether CMT will approve the budget or not.....if it goes I will be flying down to New York for training...............

Have lost sleeps since last week....and am in really high pressure

Hope Sunday could go faster.......

[ 02-24-2002: Message edited by: Leonis ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    [quote]Originally posted by Leonis:

<strong>

Hope Sunday could go faster.......

</strong><hr></blockquote>

Get drunk or take drugs and it just might.

J
  • Reply 2 of 5
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Photoshop 7 : is it simply a carbonized version of photoshop 6 with some minor new features, or is it a big step ?
  • Reply 3 of 5
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    From what I've heard, it basically a minor step in terms of features, though they do add some more features for non-pro users e.g., healing brush and other items. The thing about it is that PS 7 apparently isn't just some "dirty" Carbon port but is a rather graceful transition os code to OS X. Alas, I don't think it uses sheets, one app where I would find them particularly useful.

[edit]

There are other threads here which seem to suggest that there are worthwhile new features and under-the-hood improvements. That's just my ignorance showing in the above statement.

[ 02-24-2002: Message edited by: BuonRotto ]</p>
  • Reply 4 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by Leonis:

<strong>

Have lost sleeps since last week....and am in really high pressure

[ 02-24-2002: Message edited by: Leonis ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

You need to chill out. What will happen will happen, driving yourself crazy will not change anything.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Anybody using the new ProCreate stuff from Corel? I've heard the PS is going to be very unresponsive on anything but the fastest G4. So much so that it will annoy many artists trying to use mice and pen/tablet imput. Is this just FUD?