Online dating service finds iPhone owners have more sex partners

Comments

• Reply 61 of 132
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kpluck View Post

This makes perfect sense. Clearly, anyone using an iPhone is willing to accept a lot of flaws in return for getting a little pleasure.

-kpluck

You mean the Android users. They're willing to stick with something that has a lot of flaws for a helluva long time... for little or no pleasure.
  • Reply 62 of 132
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Yeah, is it cheating if during sex you turn on FaceTime with someone else? If both partners do it then it's a 4-way!

http://www.tuaw.com/2010/08/01/sex-i...aces-facetime/
  • Reply 63 of 132
    Hmm, iPhone users are more shallow and less committed?
  • Reply 64 of 132
    ssquirrelssquirrel Posts: 1,196member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by extremeskater View Post

Im surprised the article didn't mention the average iPhone users doesn't put their phone down durning sex.

No, that's Crackberry users

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cvaldes1831 View Post

What's wrong with slutty chicks? I have no objections.

A slut f***s everyone. A bitch f***s everyone but you. Classic, but true
  • Reply 65 of 132
    chudqchudq Posts: 43member
    Apple provides a free case for each user. It claims safe with the case, and thence iPhone users can have more ....
  • Reply 66 of 132
    dimmokdimmok Posts: 359member
    Thats not a iPhone in your pocket...is it?
  • Reply 67 of 132
    "Oooohhh,,,,,shiny! I want one (ref to iPhone)" are the same women that say "You want to put that where?...OoooKay."

Iwhores anyone?
  • Reply 68 of 132
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    I guess that "Sense" UI ain't sense-ational enough! Muah ha hahh ha ha ha ha ha
  • Reply 69 of 132
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jimsong View Post

And having more sex partners is a good thing? To me, it indicates a lack of commitment, attention deficit (get tired of something new really fast, and quickly give up on relationships rather than working things out), and selfishness (it's all about satisfying MY sexual desires, even if I end up throwing other people out like junk when I'm done with them).

I think you are falling into the usual monogamy trap of equating a relationship of trust, love, caring and commitment with marriage (or its 'equivalent') which is understandable I suppose in a society promotes The Only One True Way(tm) to have a relationship as monogamy for life between two people of the opposite sex married in a church.

Thankfully, there are other valid ways to live.
  • Reply 70 of 132
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by earthy View Post

Well, at least on the guy-guy side of things, I haven't yet heard of any web sites called guyswithblackberrys, guyswithandroids, or guyswithpalms yet.

Let alone guyswithwindowsphones...

WARNING: if you visit the alternative, *****NSFW*****

Thanks for the tip
  • Reply 71 of 132
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KiltedGreen View Post

I think you are falling into the usual monogamy trap of equating a relationship of trust, love, caring and commitment with marriage (or its 'equivalent') which is understandable I suppose in a society promotes The Only One True Way(tm) to have a relationship as monogamy for life between two people of the opposite sex married in a church.

Thankfully, there are other valid ways to live.

Here we go turning this into "that" thread...

I personally don't think you have to equate trust, love, caring, and commitment with marriage. Marriage does have economical benefits, but it's really just a piece of paper. There are plenty of people who are monogamous but aren't married.

If you're running around having sex with a new person each night, then by definition, you aren't in a "committed" relationship. Unless, of course, you're staying within a massive group and cycle through the other people... Then you could argue you're in a committed relationship with the group.
  • Reply 72 of 132
    wow you could probably be more unscientific if you tried but I am not sure... wait, try correlating global temperature with number of pirates. What a pathetic and pointless survey even if I am an iphone owner. lame.
  • Reply 73 of 132
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post

or bigger liars.

Remember, all the manly geek boys are doing Droids, so there are more women on iPhone, and women don't have to lie about sex n stuff.

For us guys with iPhones this is a nice bonus as well.
  • Reply 74 of 132
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blastdoor View Post

No wonder Apple-haters are so frustrated and bitter.

But let’s be fair. It’s only because iPhone users are smarter, more attractive, make money, have more common sense and better social skills. Take all that away and you have an Android or WinMo user.
  • Reply 75 of 132
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LewysBlackmore View Post

women don't have to lie about sex n stuff.

HAHHAHAHA!!!

Good one.
  • Reply 76 of 132
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    I expect to see some anti-Apple site report this data as “iPhone users more likely to get viruses”.
  • Reply 77 of 132
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kpluck View Post

This makes perfect sense. Clearly, anyone using an iPhone is willing to accept a few flaws in return for getting a lot of pleasure.

-kpluck

There much more accurate now!
  • Reply 78 of 132
    The sensible iPhone users are all looking for vestal virgins who don't have a cell phone, cuts down on the doctor's visits.

I'm thinking when it comes to incredible sex, there has to be a "How To" app for that as well... and a better vibrate mode maybe??
  • Reply 79 of 132
    That says nothing about the amount of sex, just the number of sexual partners. Therefore, Android users favor committed relationships over one-night stands, have fewer STDs, and in reality actually have more sex than iphone users.
  • Reply 80 of 132
    kibitzerkibitzer Posts: 1,114member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

Hookers like iPhones too.

So do their customers, especially when they put their iPhones on vibrate.