Next Fad...? the trikke

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Go here... <a href="http://www.trikke.com/"; target="_blank">trikke.com</a>

It uses the same "side to side" type of motion you would use when wearing rollerblades... only with a steering wheel...

Not sure you would even need to bend your legs or knees, just shift your weight side to side...

I dont know wether I'd be cuaght dead riding one until I see a video...

what do you think...??? next scooter fad?

------------------------------------

© FERRO 2001-2002

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Looks gay.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    noahjnoahj Posts: 4,503member
    From their order page...

[quote]The new Trikkes are here!!

Trikke.8 will begin shipping in mid-November 2001. The retail price is $295. Only 200 units will be available to purchasers through trikke.com from this first production run, and we will give those patient enthusiasts on our waiting list a week or so to get their orders placed before we activate our new shopping cart. If you're not yet on our waiting list, click here.

Trikke.12 will begin shipping in February 2002. The retail price is $499. For the first month or so, Trikke.12s will only be available through trikke.com to owners of Trikke.8. Get on our waiting list to start your Trikke family today, or check back soon to find your nearest Trikke retailer.<hr></blockquote>

So it is $295 for the Trikke 8 and in case you missed it for the first month or so you have to buy the 8 to even try to order the 12 for $499. I guess they are brand new and trying to make some money but this will never fly with that type of sales.

[ 03-05-2002: Message edited by: NoahJ ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 5
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    FERRO, I have always appreciated your graphics work, and commitment in your sig. but I have a question about that....do you really always go through the bother of typing up a new sig with every few posts, I noticed your sig isn't a UBB type sig, rather a personal type deal, do you have a bunch of stickies with your favorite pictures or something?

you never seem to falter when it comes to your sig, its different ALOT of the time, but since its custom its impressive that you would go through the extra 30 or so seconds to type out all of it EVERY single post. I guess I just don't have that type of commitment.

and do you have a webpage gallery?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    BWAHAHA!

I love the picture of the 9 year old girls dressed like malibu beach skaters.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    [quote]Originally posted by The Toolboi:

<strong>BWAHAHA!

I love the picture of the 9 year old girls dressed like malibu beach skaters.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I think one of them is probably 11