Apple sends out invitations for Sept. 1 'special event'

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 103
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by piot View Post

Well then you're in the wrong fuckin' thread then!

Oh I forgot... Welcome to the forums.

Explain to me why this is the wrong thread, isnt it possible they announce it the 1st ?
  • Reply 102 of 103
    It's not possible at this time. This is an iPod related event.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by reneding View Post

Explain to me why this is the wrong thread, isnt it possible they announce it the 1st ?

• Reply 103 of 103
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MattRebs View Post

- Revamp of entire iPod Line up

- iPod Nano, 2"x2" touch screen, iOS, wifi access to iTunes/app store

- iPod Classic 250GB HDD, new industrial design, larger screen, wifi access to iTunes

- 4th Gen iPod Touch renamed iPod Pro, facetime, and new industrial design.

- iPod TV (not iTV) running iOS, 32 or 64gig flash. An iPod for your TV. iPod TV.

The tiny thing is a shuffle. It has the distinctive shuffle slider. Not a nano.

iPod Pro? Really? Absolute nonsense.

iPod TV, huh? Makes the 'Pod' part of the name completely useless.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by assclownbush View Post

I have been waiting for this new iPod touch for a looooooooonnnnnggggg time. I never wanted an iPhone because of the required data plan but the iPod touch was always so far behind. I hope the rumors are true because I will order one immediately.

You haven't been waiting for more than a year. "Always so far behind" can only apply to the iPod touch since JUNE when the iPhone 4 came out.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by reneding View Post

Because it's an iPod event. Apple doesn't care about computers anymore. There's no way you're getting a new laptop from them on Wednesday.