Mouse Locator Problem

rbrrbr
Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I have used Mouse Locator for some time, but it quit working. I tried uninstalling it with the uninstaller provided and reinstalling it without success. I also uninstalled it with AppZapper and reinstalling it, again without success.

The developer has not responded to multiple requests for assistance and I am out of ideas.

Any suggestions to get Mouse Locator working again would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RBR View Post

I have used Mouse Locator for some time, but it quit working. I tried uninstalling it with the uninstaller provided and reinstalling it without success. I also uninstalled it with AppZapper and reinstalling it, again without success.

The developer has not responded to multiple requests for assistance and I am out of ideas.

Any suggestions to get Mouse Locator working again would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

go and search in your system folders..

some times they give instructions,(search notepade or any other word document are there? ) inside the installation files..
  • Reply 2 of 2
    rbrrbr Posts: 631member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sasi2010 View Post

go and search in your system folders..

some times they give instructions,(search notepade or any other word document are there? ) inside the installation files..

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did not find anything.