Grown Ups (Adam Sandler) - Terrible, terrible movie

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
The only reason why I sat through it was because it took me two days to download it. Yes, if I paid for it I would seriously be thinking of trying to get my money back.

The only thing worthwhile was the two hot chicks that was Rob Schneider's character's daughters.

And David Spade looks really bizzare like he had some cosmetic surgery or something that didn't work out too well.

It looks like the cast and crew were all having fun and telling jokes to each other that they thought were funny, never mind the audience. Throw in a few farts, kids, sexual innuendo and voila... Surely the American public hasn't sunk this low, never mind other English speakers.

And the media companies still think 99c is to much to rent a frickin' less-than-an-hour show.

You have got to be kidding me. They've lost their marbles.

Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller look like they've really come to the end of the road. Surprisingly Paul Blart Mall Cop and Bedtime Stories were passable. But you just can't tell nowadays what a movie will be like!

Holy crap I just checked it... 9% on Rotten Tomatoes LOL I didn't think it would be that bad!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    It's 8.45pm now and I'm trying to think of what to do to scrub the movie out of my mind with some soapy water... or bleach or something.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Again, DON'T WATCH IT! ARGHGGH two hours of my life I'll never get back!
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Adam Sandler is a 1/2 ass actor. His humor never moved me. Paul Blart the mall cop was funny and emotional. I own that movie watched it a lot of times.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gerald apple View Post

Adam Sandler is a 1/2 ass actor. His humor never moved me. Paul Blart the mall cop was funny and emotional. I own that movie watched it a lot of times.

The sad thing is that the guy that played Paul Blart, and Chris Rock... the movie totally wasted their talents. I mean, this has got to be Chris Rock's worst, worst movie. Is it his only movie? Anyway what was he thinking?

The movie direction was horrible, never mind Adam Sandler himself who was obviously not funny.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    floorjackfloorjack Posts: 2,726member
    The only Sandler movie I ever liked was Happy Gilmore. Other than that his movies basically suck.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Guys, adam sandler is great. haven't you all seen 50 first dates, little nicky, longest yard, anger management and so many more. The only thing is their time is over now and the movie also sucks. I think the blame should go to the director and scriptwriter who thought that a movie works based only on the highly paid actors. An actor can act only on what has been provided to him and if they give them shitty scrips and stupid lines, why should they be blamed.... PEACE