Originally Posted by Steve-J View Post

My habits are irrelevant...

Quote:

Too boring. Sorry.

Quote:

Then we agree.

To the above partial quotes, juxtaposed... Yes!

• Reply 142 of 146
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Seems like a reasonable conclusion, based on the deliberate category confusion you've already demonstrated and which I have carefully described.

"Nope"
  • Reply 143 of 146
    i think a front camera would have a lot of business use potential as opposed to a casual camera. It could be a point of sale device, much like a bar code reader, however, since it's a camera, it could also capture the serial number for warranty use. Inventory control would be another use. I am in real estate and there is much potential there are well. What if the flyer in front of the home had one of those newer square coding symbols(not sure what they are called) and it would cause your iPad, or iPhone to immediately go to a virtual tour web address of the home?

Taking your car in for service. The service advisor could come to your car, take a photo of your vin # (many are in bar code too) and then enter the services that would need to be performed. The wait time for you to get going to work in the morning would be greatly reduced.

Having the camera will allow for many more uses than just taking photos. It is just limited to a programmer's ideas in implementing its use. Bing's camera feature is pretty cool on my iPhone. I'm sure it could offer a lot of enterprise use as well.
  • Reply 144 of 146
    I'm not gonna buy ipad until it has 4 cameras- 2 in front for 3d Facetime and 2 in back for 3d viewing.
  • Reply 145 of 146
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hansende View Post

I'm not gonna buy ipad until it has 4 cameras- 2 in front for 3d Facetime and 2 in back for 3d viewing.

Yes, we know, you're not going to ever buy an iPad.

I can see the next iPad and probably ever iPad after having simply one FaceTime camera on the front - and that's it. Only one camera.