Apple seeds first Mac OS X 10.6.6 beta in advance of 10.6.5 release

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    pmzpmz Posts: 3,433member
    I would have bet money on this past mon - wed for 10.6.5s release. Wonder what's up.
  • Reply 22 of 25
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by uberben View Post

I play World of Warcraft, and I notice that several graphical features, such as realtime reflections in the water and improved shadows based on dynamic lighting are disabled with a note beside them saying that they require 10.6.5, so I think we can assume that there is a significant update to the OpenGL that comes with OS X.

Here's hoping, I've been reading tidbits for some time that osX will be supporting a more recent version of openGL. Let's hope that openGl 4 finds it way into Lion at least.

Steve Jobs at least cares enough about games that he'll personally call Steve Ballmer to chew him out over buying up Bungie.
  • Reply 23 of 25
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alex London View Post

'Sic' means 'this' in Latin. It originally was a message to the typesetters to not correct a misspelt word but to print as shown. I think.

'Sic' means 'this' in Latin [SIC]

Sic means 'THUS' as in "it was thus in the original and not a typo"
  • Reply 24 of 25
    misspelt [SIC]

I think I dated her, but maybe her name is misspelled.
  • Reply 25 of 25
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Celco View Post

soli that list is obsessive. ever thought of a career in research or surveillance?

I do love research, but It only took me about 2-3 minutes to create that list. My goal was to see in how few steps I could convert the raw data into that post. Just be glad I stopped at Leopard because I was tired.