Windows Phone Commercial

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
If you haven't seen it yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHlN21ebeak

I don't think the windows phone actually looks all that promising -- BUT -- this has to be, BY FAR, the best commercial I've seen from Microsoft in probably a decade. Great stuff Anyone else notice that?

I think Microsoft is going to pump so much money into this thing it's going to gain a little traction, more than Zune, for instance --- but I also am pretty inclined to believe that whatever it gains will be at the expense of Android. It'll be interesting to see.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by burlesona View Post

If you haven't seen it yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHlN21ebeak

I don't think the windows phone actually looks all that promising -- BUT -- this has to be, BY FAR, the best commercial I've seen from Microsoft in probably a decade. Great stuff Anyone else notice that?

I think Microsoft is going to pump so much money into this thing it's going to gain a little traction, more than Zune, for instance --- but I also am pretty inclined to believe that whatever it gains will be at the expense of Android. It'll be interesting to see.

Sofar Android smartphones are easily outselling iPhones 2 to 1. Blackberry is third in terms of market share. And Windows Phone 7 smartphones are hardly available in the market. Try to find one.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rokcet Scientist View Post

Sofar Android smartphones are easily outselling iPhones 2 to 1. Blackberry is third in terms of market share. And Windows Phone 7 smartphones are hardly available in the market. Try to find one.

Personally, I'd get one if I could buy one on the XT Network in New Zealand but so far it has been all Vodafone Microsoft need to crack the whip and get some of the OEM's to produce phones that support 850/2100 WCDMA - AT&T, Telecom XT Network and Telstra operate on those frequencies.