Good price or not?

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Sorry if this is not the proper forum but i couldn't find a better one to do it.

I wanted to buy a new MB Charger because mine died and as i did not want to buy it new, i need it to know if the price that the second hand seller was asking was a good price or not.

So i found this site that has prices that the people are asking for second hand things and after checking some prices i realized that the price i was being asked turned out to be a good deal and i bought it.

Check prices

I just want to share this place with you, it can be helpful if you are going to buy something and you don't know if the price you're getting is good or not.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sheldon25 View Post

Sorry if this is not the proper forum but i couldn't find a better one to do it.

I wanted to buy a new MB Charger because mine died and as i did not want to buy it new, i need it to know if the price that the second hand seller was asking was a good price or not.

So i found this site that has prices that the people are asking for second hand things and after checking some prices i realized that the price i was being asked turned out to be a good deal and i bought it.

www.iamapieceofdungspammer.org

I just want to share this place with you, it can be helpful if you are going to buy something and you don't know if the price you're getting is good or not.

Eff off, spammer.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Eff off, spammer.

Too bad that edited site isn't real.