just dont do too bad if you already have

bjrbjr
Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Just had the new iphone 4 for about 4 weeks and the following is a major disappointment

1. Scratches really easily so munch for scratch resistant screen. mine is scratched and damaged already . 4 weeks and looks like crap

2. cant surf any websites without flash player so boring and inconvenient considering that all the websites that i use are for work and the majority of them cant be accessed to the full capability

3. locked into a plan which very expensive no matter which one .

4. battery last 2 mins before dying really crap.

5. locked into itunes for music how boring and

6. calls drop out and really poor antenna. what a joke

7. everyone i know that bought one ( at least 7 people ) are not happy with it and cant wait to by an android.

just don't buy one . simple. go for the HTC or galaxy android - much better experience and much more to offer. Iphone is con.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BJR View Post

1. Scratches really easily so munch for scratch resistant screen. mine is scratched and damaged already . 4 weeks and looks like crap

So don't put it in your pocket with your keys. I have a Day One 2007 iPhone 2G and it doesn't have a single scratch or dent. You can't treat it like a baseball.

Quote:

2. cant surf any websites without flash player so boring and inconvenient considering that all the websites that i use are for work and the majority of them cant be accessed to the full capability

"so boring"? Grow up. What websites do you use for work that require Flash?

Quote:

It's not a phone for kids. If you can't pay for the plan, unlock and go with T-Mobile or someone else.

Quote:

HA HA HA! Hyperbole is WONDERFUL when you're trying to be taken seriously, isn't it? It's a smartphone. They all suck. Deal.

Quote:

"how boring". Elaborate or quit whining. You're completely incorrect, anyway. You have iTunes, Pandora, Grooveshark, and a dozen other streaming music providers.

Quote:

Now you're a troll. Leave our website. Antennagate doesn't exist. One percent of users reported this "problem".

Quote:

7. everyone i know that bought one ( at least 7 people ) are not happy with it and cant wait to by an android

Whoop-de-friggin-do. Seven people won't break Steve Jobs' heart or force Apple to change anything.

Quote:

just don't buy one . simple. go for the HTC or galaxy android - much better experience and much more to offer. Iphone is con.

Oh, so you are a troll. Thanks for clarifying.

Mods, delete this thread.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    hirohiro Posts: 2,663member
    Quote:

Just had the new iphone 4 for about 4 weeks and the following is a major disappointment

7. everyone i know that bought one ( at least 7 people ) are not happy with it and cant wait to by an android.

Troll Alert. This one's not even trying very hard.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    piotpiot Posts: 1,346member
    Quote:

Look, let's be honest... you don't even know seven people.

Pathetic!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    All your complaints seem to be without merit as already pointed out.

If your that unhappy, sell your phone on Ebay, pay the ETF (early termination fee) be on your way to your destination.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Here's my question for alledged troll.

How come you didn't return the product within the 30 day period if you're so unhappy with it???? After all 30 days is more than enough time to see if the IPHONE or any phone meets your needs.