Pentagon "faked" Bin Laden video translation

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
<a href="http://dc.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=16389"; target="_blank">Self-explanatory</a>, really

Note the reference to the US press...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    I think the big cover up is the fact they are keeping UFO secrets from the public. That and not letting ET phone home.
  • Reply 2 of 11
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    Wow, I'm so glad I believe everything I read!

Give me a break....like they would be that stupid.
  • Reply 3 of 11
    It's not like anyone else in the world speaks Arabic. We can make those silly terrorists say all sorts of crazy things.

bin laden: Oh Abu Ali Mohamed, I love your sweet ass, praise be to Allah.

Abu Ali: Well it's yours tonight, after saddam has his way with me.

bin laden: As we make the most intimate of loving moments, we shall plan some destructive attacks to put fear into the hearts of the infidels.

Abu Ali: Praise be to Allah.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    Mwa ha ha! Hilarious!
  • Reply 5 of 11
    I don't think the suggestion is that the translation was totally faked, just that it was slanted in a particular way that wasn't necessarily accurate. If you read the story, you'll see that the authorities cited do seem to know what they talking about.

Personally, I don't find anything at all implausible in the idea of the Pentagon being disingenuous from time to time....
  • Reply 6 of 11
    Have you ever tried to translate? From English to Spanish is hard enough. How about 2 languages that don't even share a common root? Arabic and English are about as different as japanese and English. I'm not defending anyone but all translations are skewed. Look how many different translations of the bible there are.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    Oh yeah, and the Templar Knights are manipulating the war on terror, so they can make a profit from the future wars between the US and the Middle East. They also prevented all US reporters from learning german

BTW: did anyone see the SNL spoof of the tape?
  • Reply 8 of 11
    thoth2thoth2 Posts: 277member
    [quote]Originally posted by The Blue Meanie:

<strong>I don't think the suggestion is that the translation was totally faked, just that it was slanted in a particular way that wasn't necessarily accurate. If you read the story, you'll see that the authorities cited do seem to know what they talking about.

Personally, I don't find anything at all implausible in the idea of the Pentagon being disingenuous from time to time....</strong><hr></blockquote>

Doesn't anyone remember the recently abandoned administration plan to set up a sort of ministry of disinformation w/in the pentagon? This sounds like something along those lines, anyway.

Thoth
  • Reply 9 of 11
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member

<strong>I don't think the suggestion is that the translation was totally faked, just that it was slanted in a particular way that wasn't necessarily accurate.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Than you should really change the title of this thread. You sound like one of those nuts that doesn't think a plane hit the Pentagon either. (no offense)
  • Reply 10 of 11
    No, I'm not one of those nuts. I did put the word "faked" in quotation marks...
  • Reply 11 of 11
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member

<strong>No, I'm not one of those nuts. I did put the word "faked" in quotation marks...</strong><hr></blockquote>

The Blue Willoughby pictures The Blue Meanie using "quoty fingers" everytime he "talks" tee hee hee