Make Two Photos in iPhoto '11 one photo

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
How do you make two photos in iPhoto '11 into one photo? If not, can I do it in Pixelmator or some other app?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    What do you mean "make two photos in iPhoto '11 into one photo"? One superimposed on top of another? Or two joined in panorama fashion? Or something else?
  • Reply 2 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rokcet Scientist View Post

What do you mean "make two photos in iPhoto '11 into one photo"? One superimposed on top of another? Or two joined in panorama fashion? Or something else?

Either or, really. It doesn't matter; iPhoto can't do it.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Quote:

I mean two photos joined into one photo like your second option.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by matthewmspace View Post

I mean two photos joined into one photo like your second option.

That's called "stitching", Matthew. iPhoto can't do that, but e.g. Photoshop and a number of specialized applications can. Some free and shareware!
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Either or, really. It doesn't matter; iPhoto can't do it.

Very constructive response... NOT!

The O.P. wants to do stitching. Your answer doesn't get him one inch closer to it.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Quote:

Very constructive response... NOT!

The O.P. wants to do stitching. Your answer doesn't get him one inch closer to it.

I told him it couldn't be done in iPhoto. If you find that irrelevant, you shouldn't have said the same.

Pixelmator'll do it, as would DoubleTake or PTGUI.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I told him it couldn't be done in iPhoto. If you find that irrelevant, you shouldn't have said the same.

Pixelmator'll do it, as would DoubleTake or PTGUI.

The way you did it ? without useful alternatives ? made it a useless response to the O.P. and doesn't get him anywhere.

I gave him a complete answer that gets him further. And I added the fact that iPhoto can't do it as a reason to try the alternatives I mentioned.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Quote:

That's called "stitching", Matthew. iPhoto can't do that, but e.g. Photoshop and a number of specialized applications can. Some free and shareware!

Okay. Thank you. I will try a few apps out.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by matthewmspace View Post

How do you make two photos in iPhoto '11 into one photo? If not, can I do it in Pixelmator or some other app?

One of the best I've ever used:

http://www.arcsoft.com/estore/softwa...ctCode=PMK5PRO
  • Reply 10 of 10
    fanisfanis Posts: 1member

IMG_20120521_202818.jpgIMG_20120521_214336.jpg