iworks business plan templates

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Not sure if it is the right section.

Would anyone knows where to find iWorks business plan template (made with Pages and Numbers)

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
  • Reply 2 of 7
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
    Mac Business Planning software has been a hard thing to find.

Apple just introduced a $40. bundle at the Apple Store called "Start, Run and Grow Your Business".

It's so new I don't have a copy yet or have seen any reviews.

It is said to have BP templates, but I'm unsure of whether they are iWork compatible.

Search the Apple Store and see if it might help.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fashionbug View Post

Not sure if it is the right section.

Would anyone knows where to find iWorks business plan template (made with Pages and Numbers)

thanks in advance.

Yes! ION FreshStart has business plans available in iWork Pages, Numbers and KeyNote.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
    Just checked out that link. Looks like good stuff.

It's a bit confusing as to whether they're selling just business plans or consulting services along with the plans, but it's nice to see this on the platform.

Not yet as much choice as Business Plan Pro, but a very good start.

Hope they're ready for the new iWork '11 apps next week!
  • Reply 5 of 7
    I just finished my business plan using ION FreshStart

The kit contains templates and worksheets for Pages, Number and Keynote. I did not use the Keynote, but the business plan docs and spreadsheets are quite good. It also has a bank laon request that I am going to use. I bought it in December and completed my plan within a few weeks (an hour here and there on the weekends) It is very easy to use. Pretty good option for those of us on a mac.
  • Reply 6 of 7

i think the best place to find jobs is http://www.jobz.pk and to make money online is

http://www.earnmoney.pk/makemoney