One big pic of iMacII

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: DasDaSein ]

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: DasDaSein ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 18
    naderbynaderby Posts: 131member
    I can just make out the shape of the CD tray.

Still looking odd for me.
  • Reply 2 of 18
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    Wonder where the speakers are. Separate baseball ones, ala Cube, or behind the screen? Or maybe attached to the keyboard? Still a lot of things unknown, so SJ no matter how pissed he may be, still has much to talk about. Also it's obvious Apple isn't going to release a camera, what with the Canon in the photo.
  • Reply 2 of 18
    david rdavid r Posts: 135member
    Great picture of iPhoto too. I can't wait to download it and sort my pictures with it. I have one big mess in my hard drive right now.
  • Reply 4 of 18
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I like it even more now after seeing the bigger pic. iPhoto looks cool.
  • Reply 6 of 18
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    At least we know the iDevice (if there is another one ) isn't a digital camera. They wouldn't have put the Canon in there is it was.
  • Reply 7 of 18
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    [quote]Originally posted by Outsider:

<strong>At least we know the iDevice (if there is another one ) isn't a digital camera. They wouldn't have put the Canon in there is it was.</strong><hr></blockquote>

It's been stated in another thread but since we have that pic big as life... What other Apple products have a chrome Apple logo?

None that I know of cept for maybe... Nahhh couldn't be... those were all FAKE right? Everyone here said so (well most) and I'm sure they just happened to pick chrome for their hoax too.... But why? Apple to the best of my knowledge has never used chrome before..

Weird eh?

Oh and not that I think it's related... but what is that icon next to Sherlock? The one with the letter A and what looks like a pencil? Anyone know?

[ edit: nevermind the icon is just AppleWorks ]

Dave (holding on till the bitter end)

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: DaveGee ]</p>
  • Reply 8 of 18
    A belgian designer make the draw of the new iMac since June 30, 2001...<a href="http://www.theapplecollection.com/design/macdesign/iMacProposal.html"; target="_blank">Links to the Apple Collection</a>
  • Reply 8 of 18
    All of the pictures circulating right now are wrong. This is the real imac II:

• Reply 10 of 18
    gordygordy Posts: 1,004member
    According to the 'questionable' Apple home page ALT tags, the Pro Speakers provide sound.
  • Reply 11 of 18
    Hinge looks great!

• Reply 12 of 18
    merlionmerlion Posts: 143member
    Man that does look really cool!
  • Reply 12 of 18
    Still no indication of where the ports are?
  • Reply 14 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by naderby:

<strong>Still no indication of where the ports are?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Any money it is wireless...
  • Reply 15 of 18
    supersuper Posts: 82member
    I'll take 5 please.
  • Reply 16 of 18
    Looks like it will include the pro speakers formally used for the cube. They sound very good. Still, I wonder what the keyboard and mouse look like. 30 minutes to Steve.
  • Reply 17 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by DaveGee:

<strong>

It's been stated in another thread but since we have that pic big as life... What other Apple products have a chrome Apple logo?

None that I know of cept for maybe... Nahhh couldn't be... those were all FAKE right? Everyone here said so (well most) and I'm sure they just happened to pick chrome for their hoax too.... But why? Apple to the best of my knowledge has never used chrome before..

Weird eh?

Oh and not that I think it's related... but what is that icon next to Sherlock? The one with the letter A and what looks like a pencil? Anyone know?

[ edit: nevermind the icon is just AppleWorks ]

Dave (holding on till the bitter end)

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: DaveGee ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Chrome=Silver Anniversary?
  • Reply 18 of 18
    katekate Posts: 172member
    How does it prevent from falling over?

My guess is, they put the power supply in the half baseball below.

No, in earnest, the base must bring a certain amount of weight, otherwise it tumbles down.