The App Revolution ( oh and AAPL passing 1000)

Posted:
in AAPL Investors edited January 2014
Cody Willards take on apple in four years

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/cody/20...015-heres-why/

Will Apps and tablets take over computing? Cody Willard predicted apple passing 300 when it was worth 7$. Will he be right again- let me in on your thoughts

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Did he give a date for it passing 300? That's really the point, you see. Anyone can say $1,000 and be right, it's the time it takes to get there that makes people intelligent analysts.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Did he give a date for it passing 300? That's really the point, you see. Anyone can say $1,000 and be right, it's the time it takes to get there that makes people intelligent analysts.

meh I cant find the fact he gave a date for it passing 300, however he does give one for it passing 1000 which is 2015. I understand you saying that, as it is true, and I thought he mentioned the date in his article.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iOwn 185 shares of AAPL View Post

meh I cant find the fact he gave a date for it passing 300, however he does give one for it passing 1000 which is 2015. I understand you saying that, as it is true, and I thought he mentioned the date in his article.

Four years? That's impressive growth. We'll see. I wouldn't say over $600, but that's me.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    I recently posted a link to a forecast for AAPL reaching $1000 in ten years, which I believe is roughly 12% annually compounded.